How Manufacturing's Mockingbird Sings
(Caixin Online) Auto technician Li Xuelin never dreamed of dismantling his boss' Mercedes Benz S300. But one day, that's exactly what the boss ordered Li and a half-dozen colleagues to do.
It wasn't easy. At first, the technicians just stood beside the shiny black car, daring not to touch it. But eventually their boss and BYD CEO Wang Chuanfu broke the stalemate.
- Lanzhou Shames CNPC Unit for Pollution Crises
- Tour Bus Crash
- Surprise Exercise
- Two-Thirds of Provinces Say They Missed GDP Growth Targets in 2014
- Gov't Digs Into Soil Pollution Problem with Proposal for New Standards
- Little Denmark Has Big Currency Question
- Views: Social Media Update
- Why Controversy Plays Starring Role in China's TV, Film Censorship
- The Week in Photos: January 17 – 23
- Hangzhou Flash Mob
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Samsung Loses Connection with Chinese Consumers in 2014
- Scandal-Hit GlaxoSmithKline 'to Lay Off 1,000 Employees in China'
- Mao's Winding Road to Socialism
- China Boots Up an Internet Banking Industry
- Caught in Rising China's Centrifuge
- Gov't Had Reservations about Selling Stake in Citic Ltd. to Foreigners
- Downfall of Party Internet Policeman 'Helped Lead to National Cleanup Campaign'
- Embattled Founder Securities 'Cannot Reach Its Chairman'
- Provincial, Regional Gov'ts Prepare for a More Frugal Future
- Banks Trying Direct Route to Online Future