How Manufacturing's Mockingbird Sings
(Caixin Online) Auto technician Li Xuelin never dreamed of dismantling his boss' Mercedes Benz S300. But one day, that's exactly what the boss ordered Li and a half-dozen colleagues to do.
It wasn't easy. At first, the technicians just stood beside the shiny black car, daring not to touch it. But eventually their boss and BYD CEO Wang Chuanfu broke the stalemate.
- Hospitals No Longer Take Organs from Executed Prisoners, Official Says
- Underground Disturbance
- Home Burial
- Closer Look: So Apple and Alipay Are Getting Married? Not So Fast
- Job Websites Adapt to Changing Industry by Targeting Individuals, Special Groups
- Graphic: Rising Tide of Investment
- Closer Look: CSRC Should Review Its Approvals-Based IPO System
- China's Growing Private Sector
- Advisory Body Votes to Raise Subway, Bus Fares in Capital
- Earning Trust of the People Requires Rule of Law
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Rise and Fall of a Coal Boomtown in Shanxi Province
- China Nears Deal with Mexico to Export Bullet Trains for First Time
- Researchers Cast Doubt on State Council Goals to Cut Air Pollution
- Chinese Comfort Women: Testimonies from Imperial Japan's Sex Slaves
- Which Way for Smartphone Swipe and Pay?
- Graphics: The Fourth Plenum
- What is Authoritarianism?
- Zuckerberg Impresses Tsinghua Students with His Chinese, Even Talks Tech
- Alibaba Shopping Site Red-Faced after Number of Phone Orders Faked
- For China's Property Market, All Is Not Lost