How Manufacturing's Mockingbird Sings
(Caixin Online) Auto technician Li Xuelin never dreamed of dismantling his boss' Mercedes Benz S300. But one day, that's exactly what the boss ordered Li and a half-dozen colleagues to do.
It wasn't easy. At first, the technicians just stood beside the shiny black car, daring not to touch it. But eventually their boss and BYD CEO Wang Chuanfu broke the stalemate.
- Guo Yongxian
- Li Chuncheng
- Big Haboob
- Gov't Puts Official Vehicle Reform in Drive
- Jia Xiaoxia
- Zhou Bin
- Graphics: Zhou Yongkang's Tangled Path
- Caixin Explains: Central Committee Discipline Inspection Teams
- Country Deals with Large Number of Flight Delays as Military Holds Drills
- Well-Known Shanghai Businessman 'Faces Embezzlement Probe'
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- How the Hammer Falls as China Nails Corruption
- CNPC Continues to Be Hit by Scandal as Two More Executives Fall
- Market Reforms, Fight against Corruption Go Hand in Hand, Expert Says
- What Li Keqiang Asks in Meetings with Economists
- Alibaba Said to Delay New York Listing until after Labor Day
- Graft Fight Will Take Years, U.S. Expert Says, but China Is Heading in Right Direction
- Sheila Patel: Investors Should Be 'Positive' about China Stocks
- The Lost Soldier of Myitkyina
- CDB Said to Get 1 Tln Yuan to Back Shantytown Renovation
- Why Do Foreign Brands 'Break Bad' in China?