Fosun Buys Stake in French Resort Club Med
Buyer: Fosun High Technology
Sellers: FIPAR International, GLG Partners
Target: Club Mediterranee
Industry: Luxury Resort
Manufacturing and property conglomerate Shanghai Fosun High Technology (Group) Co. Ltd. announced June 13 a strategic partnership with French upscale resort group Club Mediterranee along with plans for the first Club Meds in China.
- Graphics: Migrant March Slows
- Will the capital's ban on smoking indoors that comes into effect on June 1 be effective?
- Views: Worth the Ride?
- The American Debate over Legal Accountability of Chinese Companies
- This is How it Really Sounds
- England's Yellow Peril
- A Search for Common Ground
- Vietnamese Brides
- Party's 'United Front' Meeting Said to Be Aimed at Earning Reform Support
- Cloud of Smoke: Capital's Smokers Burn 14 Cigarettes a Day
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Solar Panel Maker Suffering HK Share Sell-Off 'Failed to Repay Loans'
- Why Xinjiang's Economy Is Sputtering
- Kevin Rudd: Answering the Peaceful Rise Question
- Phone Maker Transsion Catches the African Beat
- The Big VIE Question
- Rain on CCTV's Moscow Parade Coverage
- China Unleashes Bonds to Tackle Local Debt
- Gov't Announces Plan to Upgrade Factories over Next Decade
- Tencent Expands Net Bank Experiment to 50,000 Social Media Users
- Public Hospitals to Be Opened to Investors, State Council Says