ICBC's Huarong Bonds Extended for 10 Years
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China had the bonds it bought from Huarong Assets Management Co. extended for 10 years, according to a statement by the Beijing-based lender.
The Ministry of Finance has informed ICBC that it would provide support to China Huarong over the payment of the principal and interest of a 313 billion yuan bond issued to ICBC, according to the statement.
- WeChat 'Glitch' Allows Family to Raise over 2 Million Yuan in 80 Minutes
- China's VAT Rebate Reform Aims to Boost Local Government Fiscal Strength
- Share Splits Raise Stock Market Suspicions
- China Faces Severe Coal Transport Capacity Shortage
- Audi Scraps Plans for New China Dealer Network
- Regions Found to Have 'Critical' Heavy Metal Emissions Now Clean Up Act
- Official PMI Spikes as Producer Prices Rise, Exports Surge
- China Adds 10% Consumption Tax for Superluxury Cars
- News Calendar, December 5-11
- Caixin's Manufacturing Indicator Dips to 50.9 in November
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter