China Unicom to Launch iPhone4
(Beijing) - China Unicom is set to launch Apple's iPhone 4 on the mainland September 16, according to a source from China Unicom.
According to the source, customers that want to buy the iPhone4 from China Unicom will need to order the phone online in advance.
China Unicom, the exclusive provider of Apple's iPhone in China, launched the 8G version of the iPhone 3GS on August 9.
- CDIC Investigates Chinalco Head after Reports He Abused His Power
- New-Energy Car Market Is Open Road, BYD CEO Wang Chuanfu Says
- PBOC Punishes Payment Companies for Mishandling Bank Card Transactions
- Cabinet Said to Mull Reforms to Country's Nearly 1,800 State-Owned Farms
- The Long Journey to the Rule of Law
- Silent Scourge
- APEC Barriers
- Official in Shanxi City 'Falls to His Death after Facing Investigators'
- Sinopec Picks 25 Investors to Hold Stake in Sales Unit
- The Week in Photos: September 5 – 12
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Spectre of Corruption Haunts Huawei
- Will Education Firm New Oriental Learn or Lose?
- UnionPay, Apple Said to Agree on U.S. Firm's New Payment Technology
- Coming to Grips with Ammonia in China's Haze
- Gov't Again Cracks Down on Schools for Migrant Workers' Children
- Closer Look: Alibaba's Looming IPO Sends Shockwaves through Bourses at Home, Abroad
- Gov't Cobbles Together Funding for Slum Renovation Projects
- Media Outlet Blackmailed over 100 Companies, Xinhua Reports
- Phony Futurism
- Shenzhen's Qianhai Zone Joins Overseas E-Commerce Pilot