China Unicom to Launch iPhone4
(Beijing) - China Unicom is set to launch Apple's iPhone 4 on the mainland September 16, according to a source from China Unicom.
According to the source, customers that want to buy the iPhone4 from China Unicom will need to order the phone online in advance.
China Unicom, the exclusive provider of Apple's iPhone in China, launched the 8G version of the iPhone 3GS on August 9.
- Solar Firm's White Knight Faces Wary Bond Creditors
- Xinhuanet Shares Suspended, Frozen After Surging In Debut on Shanghai Exchange
- Government-Microsoft Deal Could Hamper Development of Homegrown Operating Systems, Academic Warns
- Mastermind of Gang that Sold Beijing Hukou Documents Imprisoned for Three Years
- Accusations of Plagiarism Rock China's Academia
- Yuan’s Continued Slide Reflects 'Orderly Devaluation' of Currency
- Closer Look: China's Debt Crisis Has Similarities to 1998 Situation
- Bankruptcy Becomes Option in Addressing Debt Crisis
- Government-Backed Investment Funds to Help With Deleveraging
- Public-Private Partnerships May Have Added to Debt Overhang
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Shanghai Seeks to Enforce Ban on Overseas Curricula at International Schools
- Chinese Workers' Salaries Fail to Keep Pace with GDP Growth, Study Finds
- Air-Scrubbing Tower Gives Beijingers Breathing Room
- China's Largest Cities Attracting Fewer Migrants, Study Shows
- Chinese State-Owned Shipping Company Declared Bankrupt
- Xiaomi Unveils New Smartphones as Apple and Samsung Falter
- Poor Parenting Hinders Development of China's Rural Children, Study Shows
- Closer Look: Is Cutting Steel Overcapacity Working as Well As it Appears?
- Debt-To-Equity Can't Be The Only Way to Deal With Corporate Debt
- Online Travel Site Qunar Agrees to $4.44 Billion Buyout