China Unicom to Launch iPhone4
(Beijing) - China Unicom is set to launch Apple's iPhone 4 on the mainland September 16, according to a source from China Unicom.
According to the source, customers that want to buy the iPhone4 from China Unicom will need to order the phone online in advance.
China Unicom, the exclusive provider of Apple's iPhone in China, launched the 8G version of the iPhone 3GS on August 9.
- 60-Second News for July 22: Typhoon Rammasun
- Market Reforms, Fight against Corruption Go Hand in Hand, Expert Says
- What Li Keqiang Asks in Meetings with Economists
- Increased Oil Imports 'Spur Rise in Shipping Costs, Plans to Build More Ships'
- Graft Fight Will Take Years, U.S. Expert Says, but China Is Heading in Right Direction
- Helicopter Crash
- Yunnan Mudslide
- The Week in Photos: July 12- 18
- Meat Supplier Puts McDonald's, KFC in Food Safety Spotlight Again
- Graphics: Dangerous Airspace
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- CCTV Financial News Anchor Rui Chenggang Is Detained
- Gov't Selects Six SOEs for New Round of Pilot Reforms
- Qingdao Port Warehouse Receipts Forged with Phony Seals, Says Source
- Getting a Healthy Interest in Medical Tourism
- Alibaba Has Big Hopes for New Big Data Processing Service
- Why Congress Should Pass the EB-5 Regional Center Extension Act
- The Lost Soldier of Myitkyina
- Beijing Monorail Plan Earns Ire Among Residents
- Graphics: What Does US$ 100 Mean to Expatriates Around the World?
- WH Group Hits out Against 'Defamatory' Accusations