Dreamlike Ascent for Wind Power's Newest Star
(Beijing) - Sinovel was just a sketchy dream for Han Junliang five years ago. But the 41-year-old businessman liked the idea, and so did the other investors he nudged until they agreed to put up a combined 70 million yuan to make the dream come true.
Soon, Sinovel was born as a wind power company with registered capital of 100 million yuan and ties to state-owned Dalian Heavy Mechanical & Electrical Equipment Engineering Co. Ltd.
- WeChat 'Glitch' Allows Family to Raise over 2 Million Yuan in 80 Minutes
- China's VAT Rebate Reform Aims to Boost Local Government Fiscal Strength
- Share Splits Raise Stock Market Suspicions
- China Faces Severe Coal Transport Capacity Shortage
- Audi Scraps Plans for New China Dealer Network
- Regions Found to Have 'Critical' Heavy Metal Emissions Now Clean Up Act
- Official PMI Spikes as Producer Prices Rise, Exports Surge
- China Adds 10% Consumption Tax for Superluxury Cars
- News Calendar, December 5-11
- Caixin's Manufacturing Indicator Dips to 50.9 in November
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter