VantagePoint Sets up Clean Tech Fund
(Tianjin) -- US-based venture capital firm VantagePoint Venture Partners announced on September 13 that it would officially launch a yuan denominated fund to invest in clean technology development in Tianjin.
The fund, known as the Tianjin Haitai VantagePoint Investment Fund, has finished its preliminary fund raising of 680 million yuan, the company announced at the Summer Davos in Tianjin.
- WeChat 'Glitch' Allows Family to Raise over 2 Million Yuan in 80 Minutes
- China's VAT Rebate Reform Aims to Boost Local Government Fiscal Strength
- Share Splits Raise Stock Market Suspicions
- China Faces Severe Coal Transport Capacity Shortage
- Audi Scraps Plans for New China Dealer Network
- Regions Found to Have 'Critical' Heavy Metal Emissions Now Clean Up Act
- Official PMI Spikes as Producer Prices Rise, Exports Surge
- China Adds 10% Consumption Tax for Superluxury Cars
- News Calendar, December 5-11
- Caixin's Manufacturing Indicator Dips to 50.9 in November
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter