China Mobile Launches Micro SIM Card for iPhone
(Beijing) - China Mobile's Shanghai branch on October 12 informed its Gotone users that the company has launched a Micro SIM card which can be used in Apple's iPhone 4, in a move by the telecom carrier to win a share of the iPhone market.
Shanghai Mobile said its Gotone users can get a free Micro SIM card starting from September 28. The card is currently only available in Shanghai.
- Problems Listed in Audit Reports Were Seen Before
- Progress on SOEs Means Answering Political Questions
- In Wednesday's Papers: NDRC Approving Fewer Projects, Interbank Interest Rates Rise on Tight Liquidity
- Honeymoon's Over for Sweethearts of SOE Reform
- The Real Way to Cut Gov't Influence over Economy
- The European Experiment, Three Years On
- Risks in Financing Platforms Pose a Challenge, CBRC Says
- Lean In
- China's Open Source Hardware Movement
- Goldman Sachs Sells Last ICBC Shares
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Too Big To Fail Is Bigger than Ever
- Why Foxconn's Switch to Robots Hasn't Been Automatic
- Marriage, Sex and Character
- Playing the Long Game
- Investment Company Asks: Can We Legally Short Sell?
- The Real Reason the Stock Market Is Slumping
- Teams to Draft Reform Topics for Party Congress Set up
- Is China Welcome in the Arctic?
- Errors of Aggression Catch up with Underwriter
- Graphics: Defining the Chinese Dream