China Online Payment Market to Hit 1 Tln
(Beijing) -- China's online payment market hit 725.5 billion yuan in total transactions over the past three quarters of this year, with annual transactions expected to hit 1 trillion yuan.
According to the consultancy, Analysys International, Alibaba Group's Alipay ranks the top in China's online payment market with a market share of 50.5 percent. Tencent's Tenpay and Quickpay rank the second and third with share of 24.5 percent and 6.1 percent, respectively.
- 'Important Information' vs. Information that Is Important
- Lenovo Completes US$ 2.91 Bln Deal to Buy Motorola Mobility
- Large Railroad Manufacturers Said to Consider Merger
- Village Remake
- APEC Preview
- Skies Overhead
- Two or Three Things about Mr. Lu Xun
- Film: The White Haired Witch of Lunar Kingdom
- Exhibition: The Past
- Wake up, Europe
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Rise and Fall of a Coal Boomtown in Shanxi Province
- Chinese Comfort Women: Testimonies from Imperial Japan's Sex Slaves
- Which Way for Smartphone Swipe and Pay?
- What is Authoritarianism?
- Zuckerberg Impresses Tsinghua Students with His Chinese, Even Talks Tech
- For China's Property Market, All Is Not Lost
- Cai Jinyong: A Chinese Voice at the Top of IFC
- Ministry Said to Propose Local Gov'ts Issuing Bonds to Cover Debts
- 4 Chinese Ships Stuck in Mexico since May over Iron Ore Dispute
- China Builds in Africa, but the Foundations Are Shallow