China Online Payment Market to Hit 1 Tln
(Beijing) -- China's online payment market hit 725.5 billion yuan in total transactions over the past three quarters of this year, with annual transactions expected to hit 1 trillion yuan.
According to the consultancy, Analysys International, Alibaba Group's Alipay ranks the top in China's online payment market with a market share of 50.5 percent. Tencent's Tenpay and Quickpay rank the second and third with share of 24.5 percent and 6.1 percent, respectively.
- Hidden Anguish
- In Friday's Papers: IBM Workers Strike over Lenovo Deal; Ordos Will Stop Building Homes, Mayor Says
- A French Revolution, Please!
- Lianghui Quotes：March 7
- Egypt's Road to Rejuvenation Is Opening, Veteran Diplomat Says
- Scaffold Collapse
- The Siege of Tsingtao
- The Celestials
- Jilted U.S. Investors and Debtors on the Run
- Lianghui Quotes: March 6
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Eyes on the Prize
- Electric Car Charging Stations Powering Down
- Zhou Family Was Influential in Jiangsu City before Corruption Inquiry
- The Logic of the Left in China
- Yuan Won't Overtake Dollar until Changes Are Made, Economist Says
- Caixin Explains: The 'Lianghui' Meetings
- From Tycoon to Target
- Gary Locke Expresses Optimism for Future of Sino-U.S. Ties
- Closer Look: So Who Stops a Run on Yu E Bao Accounts?
- China to Grow at 7.5 Pct and Focus on Reforms, Premier Says