China Online Payment Market to Hit 1 Tln
(Beijing) -- China's online payment market hit 725.5 billion yuan in total transactions over the past three quarters of this year, with annual transactions expected to hit 1 trillion yuan.
According to the consultancy, Analysys International, Alibaba Group's Alipay ranks the top in China's online payment market with a market share of 50.5 percent. Tencent's Tenpay and Quickpay rank the second and third with share of 24.5 percent and 6.1 percent, respectively.
- Market Cave-In
- China's Passport Selfies Service Hits a Snag
- China Unveils System to Insure Depositors If a Bank Fails
- Opportunity Knocks at New Infrastructure Bank
- Capital's Schools to Close When Air Pollution Gets Too Bad
- Slowly, China Prepares to Raise Retirement Age
- Caixin Suing Guo Wengui and Hong Kong Media
- The Euro Currency Pain Will Remain for Chinese Exporters
- Making an Exit
- New Property Policies Give Boost to Main Stock Indexes
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Kissinger: China, U.S. Must 'Lead in Cooperation'
- Yuan and Gold: Old Enemies Should Finally Become Friends
- Tycoon Said to Bring Down a Deputy Mayor, Control Key Beijing Land Deal
- Reinventing the Bicycle in Beijing
- Caixin Pledges to Defend Hu Shuli's Reputation
- Saudi Aramco's Supply to China Potentially Doubling
- Confucius and the World He Created
- Who Is Prince Qing?
- Ex-Police Chief Held for Murder Said to Be Linked to Graft Case
- Military-Linked Hospital Allows Fake Doctor to Practice