China Online Payment Market to Hit 1 Tln
(Beijing) -- China's online payment market hit 725.5 billion yuan in total transactions over the past three quarters of this year, with annual transactions expected to hit 1 trillion yuan.
According to the consultancy, Analysys International, Alibaba Group's Alipay ranks the top in China's online payment market with a market share of 50.5 percent. Tencent's Tenpay and Quickpay rank the second and third with share of 24.5 percent and 6.1 percent, respectively.
- Policymakers Rush to Slam Brakes on Private Investment Slowdown
- China's Economy Needs Private Sector Support
- CIC Announces Appointment of Shanghai Vice Mayor as General Manager
- Maiden Flight
- China's Bullet Train Export Hopes Hit a Wall
- Forex Woes Force Qihoo to Extend Privatization Deadline
- Shanghai Cracks Down on Illegal Capital Flight
- Unseen Opportunities Created by 'Brexit'
- Points to Ponder when Building China's Future Megalopolis
- Closer Look: Putin's Latest State Visit Highlights Mutual Interests with China
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Brexit: The View from China
- China Seeks Assurances Against Possible Debt Default by Venezuela
- Senior Ideologue Kills Self over Party Infighting
- Sexually Abused Teens: China's Tragic Taboo
- Chinese High Speed Rail Builder Doubts U.S. Partner's Sincerity
- Substandard Running Tracks Sicken China's Children
- Lessons from South Korea for China's Economic Rebalancing Act
- Investor Pain over Mobile Medical App Strain
- Intensifying Battle over Who Controls Vanke
- Two Top Chinese Steel Makers to Reorganize, May Merge