China Online Payment Market to Hit 1 Tln
(Beijing) -- China's online payment market hit 725.5 billion yuan in total transactions over the past three quarters of this year, with annual transactions expected to hit 1 trillion yuan.
According to the consultancy, Analysys International, Alibaba Group's Alipay ranks the top in China's online payment market with a market share of 50.5 percent. Tencent's Tenpay and Quickpay rank the second and third with share of 24.5 percent and 6.1 percent, respectively.
- A Tripolar Currency Regime Is in the Offing
- Party Official Puts Charges TV Maker's Boss Broke Law Online
- Proposed Law Gives Gov't Too Much Control of Internet, Experts Say
- Testing Times
- Views: Privacy Problem
- Hebei's Big Idea for Clean Coal Yields Few Results
- Listening In
- Resorting to Old Methods for Growth Leads to Dead End
- CIC Launches Subsidiary to Invest in Overseas Projects
- Alibaba Lets Travelers Make Duty-Free Purchases Online
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Investor Angry at Gov't Role in Stock Market Rout in Apparent Suicide (updated)
- Cheers, Fears for China's Next Step Overseas
- Who and What is Chinese?
- Tech Takeoff Lifts Drone Industry to New Heights
- Villain or Hero for Stock Market Saga?
- Hanergy Thin Film Power Removed From Stock Connect Program
- Policy Banks Linked to 'Belt and Road' Plans Said to Get US$ 31 Bln
- Early Caixin Manufacturing PMI for July at 48.2 Points
- Tricky Medical Games for China's Autistic Kids
- The Right Approach to the PPP Model