China Online Payment Market to Hit 1 Tln
(Beijing) -- China's online payment market hit 725.5 billion yuan in total transactions over the past three quarters of this year, with annual transactions expected to hit 1 trillion yuan.
According to the consultancy, Analysys International, Alibaba Group's Alipay ranks the top in China's online payment market with a market share of 50.5 percent. Tencent's Tenpay and Quickpay rank the second and third with share of 24.5 percent and 6.1 percent, respectively.
- Black Holes
- Mecca: The Sacred City
- Graphics: China's Overworked Workers
- Capital's Gov't Says Subway Fares Will Double Starting December
- Despite Minor Disputes, Ties with China Best in History, German Envoy Says
- "Happiest People"
- Wal-Mart Says It Has Laid Off 28 Managers, 90 Others
- Robot Waiter
- Nanning Stabbings
- Another Brother in Prominent Shanxi Family Is Target of Graft Investigation
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- The Low Official Found with Towering Pile of Cash, Gold and Properties
- At Factory Waste Ponds, Fumes Choke Fantasies
- Clearing the Air with a Sino-U.S. Climate Pact
- Some Shanghai FTZ Reform Ideas Introduced to Rest of Country
- Closer Look: Why Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect Was One-Way Road
- Justin Lin Ignores Population Factor with Growth Predictions
- Canceled Mexican Rail Contract Gives Chinese Firms Chance to Reflect
- Websites Offering Subtitles for Foreign TV Shows, Movies Shut Down
- China Needs All-Out Effort to Meet Emissions Goals, Experts Say
- A Passage to India