Lianghui Quotes 2011-3-10
·In 2010, the budget for primary health care institutions was 63.2 billion yuan when only 69.4 percent of the budget was spent. The money spent represented 94 percent of 2009's expenditures. Budgetary planning needs to account for the entire health care system and should be managed better."
Chen Zhu, China's Minister of Health
·In the No. 1 Central Document of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China and the State Council this year, investment in water resources will double in 2020 based on the figure of 2010. This means that 4 trillion yuan will be invested into water conservation construction with financing from various sources, including ten percent of annual revenues coming from land transactions, water resource charges and funds for water conservation construction."
- WeChat 'Glitch' Allows Family to Raise over 2 Million Yuan in 80 Minutes
- China's VAT Rebate Reform Aims to Boost Local Government Fiscal Strength
- Share Splits Raise Stock Market Suspicions
- China Faces Severe Coal Transport Capacity Shortage
- Audi Scraps Plans for New China Dealer Network
- Regions Found to Have 'Critical' Heavy Metal Emissions Now Clean Up Act
- Official PMI Spikes as Producer Prices Rise, Exports Surge
- China Adds 10% Consumption Tax for Superluxury Cars
- News Calendar, December 5-11
- Caixin's Manufacturing Indicator Dips to 50.9 in November
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter