Lianghui Quotes 2011-3-10
·In 2010, the budget for primary health care institutions was 63.2 billion yuan when only 69.4 percent of the budget was spent. The money spent represented 94 percent of 2009's expenditures. Budgetary planning needs to account for the entire health care system and should be managed better."
Chen Zhu, China's Minister of Health
·In the No. 1 Central Document of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China and the State Council this year, investment in water resources will double in 2020 based on the figure of 2010. This means that 4 trillion yuan will be invested into water conservation construction with financing from various sources, including ten percent of annual revenues coming from land transactions, water resource charges and funds for water conservation construction."
- Experts Question Alipay's Backup Plans after Long Glitch
- Parents in Capital Angry at Recruiting Changes for Top Primary Schools
- A Prince's Legacy
- Emissions from Nation's Incineration Plants 'Surpass Standards'
- Developer Probed for Web of Floor Space Fraud
- Is Infinite Economic Growth in Germany Possible?
- Be Prepared to Pass the Test of Fed's Moves
- Nursing Home Fire Exposes Struggles of Elderly People in Rural Areas
- Put to Death
- Closer Look: How a Glass Door Stops Growth of Private Hospitals
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Phone Maker Transsion Catches the African Beat
- Solar Panel Maker Suffering HK Share Sell-Off 'Failed to Repay Loans'
- The Big VIE Question
- Rain on CCTV's Moscow Parade Coverage
- China Unleashes Bonds to Tackle Local Debt
- South China Sea Issue Is Litmus Test for Sino-U.S. Relationship
- Gov't Announces Plan to Upgrade Factories over Next Decade
- Tencent Expands Net Bank Experiment to 50,000 Social Media Users
- Public Hospitals to Be Opened to Investors, State Council Says
- Rescue in the Works for Indebted Sinosteel