What's behind Qihoo 360's squabbles with rivals in the past year?
Q: What' behind Qihoo 360' squabbles with rivals in the past year?
A: Qihoo 360 Technology Co.'s highly-anticipated IPO on the New York Stock Exchange in March totaled US$ 176 million. Shares in the leading anti-virus software company more than doubled to US$ 34 soon after the public debut. But beyond the market buzz, Qihoo has also come under a harsh light after major competitors accused the company of unethical business practices last fall.
- In Plans for Rural Exodus, Policymakers Must Factor in Inequality
- Caixin Summit
- Going Underground
- Experts at Caixin Summit Discuss Challenges Confronting Economic Growth
- Gov't Fleshes Out Reform to Gaokao System
- Coastal Sprawl and a Last Stand for Wetlands
- Cold Front
- Qigong Debt Protest
- Education Ministry Cuts Scope of Gaokao Bonus-Points Program
- Two Former Officials in NDRC's Bond Bureau Said to Be Investigated
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- China, Russia Near Deal for Wide-Body Aircraft
- China Mobile's Dead End on the 3G Highway
- Tencent Aims to Cash In on Its Hit Messaging App
- Adjusting to the End of GDP Supremacy
- The Parenting Trap of Cultural Patterns
- Tesla's China VP Steps Down After 9-Month Stint
- Welcome to the New Normal in China
- Executed Teen Found Innocent 18 Years Later
- CRCC to Join Bid for Singapore-Kuala Lumpur Link
- Ex-NDRC Deputy Head Given Life for Graft