What's behind Qihoo 360's squabbles with rivals in the past year?
Q: What' behind Qihoo 360' squabbles with rivals in the past year?
A: Qihoo 360 Technology Co.'s highly-anticipated IPO on the New York Stock Exchange in March totaled US$ 176 million. Shares in the leading anti-virus software company more than doubled to US$ 34 soon after the public debut. But beyond the market buzz, Qihoo has also come under a harsh light after major competitors accused the company of unethical business practices last fall.
- Record Number of Applicants in China Vie for 'Iron Rice Bowl' Jobs
- Chinese State-Owned Shipping Company Declared Bankrupt
- China's SOE Supervisor Gets Tough on Corruption
- Li Ka-shing Company to Tune Out Satellite TV Channel
- China to Conduct Second National Pollution Survey
- Li Ka-shing Sells Shanghai Commercial Complex for 20 Billion Yuan
- China's Industrial Profit Growth Slows; Ferrous Metal Sector Surges
- New Regulations Target Bad Loans of 'Zombie Enterprises'
- Closer Look: Future Looks Brighter for Insurance Companies' Third-Party Asset Managers
- Several Local Pensions Funds to Be Ready to Invest in Equity Market Before End of Year
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Chinese Workers' Salaries Fail to Keep Pace with GDP Growth, Study Finds
- Shanghai Seeks to Enforce Ban on Overseas Curricula at International Schools
- Air China Jet Flies in Wrong Direction after Takeoff
- Air-Scrubbing Tower Gives Beijingers Breathing Room
- China's Largest Cities Attracting Fewer Migrants, Study Shows
- Holiday-Season Ticket Sales See First Decline In Nearly Decade
- Gap Between Outbound Direct Investment, Foreign Direct Investment Continues to Grow
- Poor Parenting Hinders Development of China's Rural Children, Study Shows
- Xiaomi Unveils New Smartphones as Apple and Samsung Falter
- Debt-To-Equity Can't Be The Only Way to Deal With Corporate Debt