What's behind Qihoo 360's squabbles with rivals in the past year?
Q: What' behind Qihoo 360' squabbles with rivals in the past year?
A: Qihoo 360 Technology Co.'s highly-anticipated IPO on the New York Stock Exchange in March totaled US$ 176 million. Shares in the leading anti-virus software company more than doubled to US$ 34 soon after the public debut. But beyond the market buzz, Qihoo has also come under a harsh light after major competitors accused the company of unethical business practices last fall.
- Ruins of Urbanization
- In Friday's Papers: China, U.S. to Enhance Cooperation on Shale Gas; Wang Qishan 'May Only Serve Five Years'
- Fifth Chinese Artwork Sells for at Least 100 Mln Yuan in 2013
- Women and National Trauma in Late Imperial Chinese Literature
- The Chinese Art Book
- Evergrande Partners with Harvard to Build Hospital in China
- On Common Ground
- Mandela's Life
- Sina Corp., Investment Fund Management Firms Mull Net Sales
- Nationalists Pose a Problem for Two Nations
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Yi Gang: China's Forward-Thinking Forex Chief
- As U.S. Refuses a Dirty Fuel, China Only Too Ready to Increase Imports
- Gov't Grapples with Shortage of Natural Gas
- Closer Look: The Battle Lines Are Drawn for Alibaba and Tencent
- Never Ladies of Leisure
- Tough Timing
- Coal Industry Finds Itself at a Crossroads
- Closer Look: Visit by Cameron Focuses on Trade and Investment
- Yi Gang: China's Man for Market Logic
- Caixin Explains: New Rules for IPOs Let Market Forces Do the Talking