What's behind Qihoo 360's squabbles with rivals in the past year?
Q: What' behind Qihoo 360' squabbles with rivals in the past year?
A: Qihoo 360 Technology Co.'s highly-anticipated IPO on the New York Stock Exchange in March totaled US$ 176 million. Shares in the leading anti-virus software company more than doubled to US$ 34 soon after the public debut. But beyond the market buzz, Qihoo has also come under a harsh light after major competitors accused the company of unethical business practices last fall.
- Deadly Plunge
- Investor Accuses ABC of Insider Trading over Sale of State-Owned Firm's Bonds
- Tech Progress Depends on More Reform, Including for Intellectual Property
- Did a Chinese Insurer Cross the Investor Line?
- Caixin China PMI: Chilly April for Factories with Index Falling to 49.4
- Fast Track
- Fund Used to Bailout Stock Markets Lose 12 percent in Value
- Former Head of CDB Leasing Denies Taking Bribes from China Southern Airlines
- Coal Addiction Spells Trouble for Wind Power Producers
- Crash Site
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Heilongjiang Says It Will Subsidize Homebuyers to Spur Demand
- Executive Who Worked at Tencent, Alibaba Denies Taking Bribes
- Global Perceptions Shape Relations with China
- Hong Kong Spring Auction Brushes Out Art Market Gloom
- Dumping Toxins in a Cloudy Legal Environment
- King Norodom's Head
- Remembering a Master of Kunqu Opera Four Centuries On
- A Student Revolutionary's memoir on the Year Mao Died