What's behind Qihoo 360's squabbles with rivals in the past year?
Q: What' behind Qihoo 360' squabbles with rivals in the past year?
A: Qihoo 360 Technology Co.'s highly-anticipated IPO on the New York Stock Exchange in March totaled US$ 176 million. Shares in the leading anti-virus software company more than doubled to US$ 34 soon after the public debut. But beyond the market buzz, Qihoo has also come under a harsh light after major competitors accused the company of unethical business practices last fall.
- Central Bank Cuts Benchmark Lending Rate
- A Passage to India
- Hike in Train Ticket Prices This Year 'Unlikely After All'
- Graphics: Sino-Australian Trade Deal
- Another Hebei Official Is Targeted by Corruption Investigators
- Closer Look: Gov't Wants Proactive Tax Policies, but Ends Up with a Problem
- China-U.S. Investment Treaty Would Strengthen Economic Relations
- Top Prosecutor's Office Plans New Body to Better Fight Corruption
- Exercise Caution
- Book: Living Karma: The Religious Practices of Ouyi Zhixu
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- The Low Official Found with Towering Pile of Cash, Gold and Properties
- At Factory Waste Ponds, Fumes Choke Fantasies
- Some Shanghai FTZ Reform Ideas Introduced to Rest of Country
- Closer Look: Why Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect Was One-Way Road
- Graft Busters Find another Cash Pile, but Family Denies Corruption
- Gov't Gives Academics Failing Grade for Fraud in Research Funding
- Justin Lin Ignores Population Factor with Growth Predictions
- Canceled Mexican Rail Contract Gives Chinese Firms Chance to Reflect
- Sixth NEA Official This Year Is Investigated for Corruption
- Civilized Liberties: What Matters in Preparing Gifts?