What's behind Qihoo 360's squabbles with rivals in the past year?
Q: What' behind Qihoo 360' squabbles with rivals in the past year?
A: Qihoo 360 Technology Co.'s highly-anticipated IPO on the New York Stock Exchange in March totaled US$ 176 million. Shares in the leading anti-virus software company more than doubled to US$ 34 soon after the public debut. But beyond the market buzz, Qihoo has also come under a harsh light after major competitors accused the company of unethical business practices last fall.
- 60-Second News for July 25: Unemployment Statistics
- SAIC, Alibaba Agree to Cooperate on Internet-Enabled Cars
- Mountains Moved
- Taiwan Crash
- Princely Barge
- Sheila Patel: Investors Should Be 'Positive' about China Stocks
- Focus of Graft Fight Must Move from Party to Nation, Professor Argues
- Silencing the Spokesman for the Establishment
- Book: Running Through Beijing
- Exhibition: A Parallel Tale
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- How the Hammer Falls as China Nails Corruption
- CNPC Continues to Be Hit by Scandal as Two More Executives Fall
- Gov't Selects Six SOEs for New Round of Pilot Reforms
- Getting a Healthy Interest in Medical Tourism
- What Li Keqiang Asks in Meetings with Economists
- Qingdao Port Warehouse Receipts Forged with Phony Seals, Says Source
- Market Reforms, Fight against Corruption Go Hand in Hand, Expert Says
- Alibaba Has Big Hopes for New Big Data Processing Service
- Alibaba Said to Delay New York Listing until after Labor Day
- Why Congress Should Pass the EB-5 Regional Center Extension Act