What's behind Qihoo 360's squabbles with rivals in the past year?
Q: What' behind Qihoo 360' squabbles with rivals in the past year?
A: Qihoo 360 Technology Co.'s highly-anticipated IPO on the New York Stock Exchange in March totaled US$ 176 million. Shares in the leading anti-virus software company more than doubled to US$ 34 soon after the public debut. But beyond the market buzz, Qihoo has also come under a harsh light after major competitors accused the company of unethical business practices last fall.
- In Friday's Papers: Graft Inquiry of SOE Chairman Follows Media Reports, Weibo Corp. Shares Surge 19 Pct in U.S. Debut
- Bad Reflection
- Closer Look: The Best Kind of Gov't Intervention
- The Search for the Chinese Workers Who Helped Build America
- Book: China's Lost Modernist
- Film: Dragon City
- Shiller: What We Can Learn from Past Crises
- Minsheng Chairman Said to Hope New Company Builds Financial, Industrial Empire
- Mahjong Set
- P2P Lenders Heading into Dangerous Waters, Critics Say
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Miao Wei: China's Minister of Market Reform
- Officials in Shanxi Scramble to Sort out Steelmaker's Debt Mess
- Ex-Sichuan Official Target of Criminal Inquiry, Top Prosecutor Says
- Why 'Gentleman' Matters
- In Wednesday's Papers: Jet Lands at Sichuan Gas Station, Buys 194 Yuan Worth of Fuel; Six Districts, Counties Told to Stop Land Seizures
- How Telecom Graft in China Tripped Up Telstra
- Jack Ma's 6.5 Bln Yuan Bachelor Party
- Closer Look: Jack Ma Intends to Make Alibaba an Internet TV Star
- Closer Look: Funding Method for Jack Ma's Deal with Wasu Curious
- CNPC Pushes ahead with Controversial Sichuan Refinery Project