What's behind Qihoo 360's squabbles with rivals in the past year?
Q: What' behind Qihoo 360' squabbles with rivals in the past year?
A: Qihoo 360 Technology Co.'s highly-anticipated IPO on the New York Stock Exchange in March totaled US$ 176 million. Shares in the leading anti-virus software company more than doubled to US$ 34 soon after the public debut. But beyond the market buzz, Qihoo has also come under a harsh light after major competitors accused the company of unethical business practices last fall.
- The Week in Photos: April 18-24
- Quake that Pounded Nepal Said to Kill 20 People in Tibet
- PLA Raises Number of Top Officers in Trouble for Graft to 33
- Legislature Approves Reform of Jury System
- For the Sake of Future Generations
- A Byronic Hero for China's Supremo
- Opium and Empire
- The Bear Whispers to Me
- Chinese Student Fashion Statements
- MasterCard Plots Course on Changes to China's Payment Infrastructure
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Why Chinese Hospitals Are Boycotting Baidu
- China to Open Bank Card Clearing to Foreign Competition
- Mayo Clinic-Invested Company to Open General Hospital in Beijing
- Saudi Aramco Still Ambitious in Slowing China
- China's Anti-Corruption Drive: Don't Stop Now
- Saudi Aramco's Al-Falih on China Collaboration
- The Looming Bankruptcy of Greece
- CDB and EXIM Bank to Receive Capital Injections from Forex Reserves
- Free-Trade Pilot Program Expanded to Tianjin, Fujian and Guangdong
- China's Billionaire Jet Set