What's behind Qihoo 360's squabbles with rivals in the past year?
Q: What' behind Qihoo 360' squabbles with rivals in the past year?
A: Qihoo 360 Technology Co.'s highly-anticipated IPO on the New York Stock Exchange in March totaled US$ 176 million. Shares in the leading anti-virus software company more than doubled to US$ 34 soon after the public debut. But beyond the market buzz, Qihoo has also come under a harsh light after major competitors accused the company of unethical business practices last fall.
- Fed's Balance Sheet Will Be Maintained at Its Current Level: James Bullard
- Foton SUV Quest Revives Classic German Brand
- New Third Board Tightens Rules for Private Equity Funds
- Week in Photos: May 21 - 27
- Stock Exchanges Tighten Rules on Trading Halts Ahead of MSCI Review
- Domestic Rivals Take Bite off Apple's Share in China
- A Place Called Home
- Unraveling the Myth of A Korean Robin Hood
- Bearing Witness to the China Story
- Japan at Nature's Edge
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Commercial Debt Dodgers Pressure China's Banks
- Chinese Consortium in Malaysia to Lobby for Multi-Billion Dollar Rail Project
- Exposing the Brutality of False Benevolence
- Why Property Financing Drew Blood in Nanyang
- Death of Young Man in Custody Raises Suspicion of Police Brutality
- Top Publisher Arrested on Bribery Charges, Prosecutors say
- Police Seize Official Seals of Troubled Sportswear Manufacturer
- What Macroeconomists Are Missing
- Government Debt Risk Under Control, Finance Ministry Says
- Leading Taiwan and Standing Up for One China