Huawei Sues ZTE on IPR Infringement
(Beijing) -- China's largest telecoms equipment maker Huawei Technologies Co. said on April 28 it filed suits in Germany, France and Hungary against leading domestic rival ZTE Corp. (HKEX: 0763) (SZSE:000063).
Huawei said ZTE has infringed upon its patents concerning data cards and LTE, and illegally used Huawei's trademark in data card products.
ZTE responded later in the day, saying the company is "shocked" by Huawei's moves and will use legal means to safeguard its interests.
- WeChat 'Glitch' Allows Family to Raise over 2 Million Yuan in 80 Minutes
- China's VAT Rebate Reform Aims to Boost Local Government Fiscal Strength
- Share Splits Raise Stock Market Suspicions
- China Faces Severe Coal Transport Capacity Shortage
- Audi Scraps Plans for New China Dealer Network
- Regions Found to Have 'Critical' Heavy Metal Emissions Now Clean Up Act
- Official PMI Spikes as Producer Prices Rise, Exports Surge
- China Adds 10% Consumption Tax for Superluxury Cars
- News Calendar, December 5-11
- Caixin's Manufacturing Indicator Dips to 50.9 in November
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter