Guangfa Bank Hires IPO Underwriters
(Beijing) -- China Guangfa Bank has hired ten international and domestic financial institutions as underwriters for its Hong Kong-Shanghai dual listings.
Dong Jianyue, chairman of Guangfa Bank, told Caixin in a May 16 interview that the bank's dual listings, which are expected to raise around 35 billion yuan, are awaiting approval from the State Council, and the schedule of the listing will be determined by the approval process and market conditions.
- WeChat 'Glitch' Allows Family to Raise over 2 Million Yuan in 80 Minutes
- China's VAT Rebate Reform Aims to Boost Local Government Fiscal Strength
- Share Splits Raise Stock Market Suspicions
- China Faces Severe Coal Transport Capacity Shortage
- Audi Scraps Plans for New China Dealer Network
- Regions Found to Have 'Critical' Heavy Metal Emissions Now Clean Up Act
- Official PMI Spikes as Producer Prices Rise, Exports Surge
- China Adds 10% Consumption Tax for Superluxury Cars
- News Calendar, December 5-11
- Caixin's Manufacturing Indicator Dips to 50.9 in November
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter