Guangfa Bank Hires IPO Underwriters
(Beijing) -- China Guangfa Bank has hired ten international and domestic financial institutions as underwriters for its Hong Kong-Shanghai dual listings.
Dong Jianyue, chairman of Guangfa Bank, told Caixin in a May 16 interview that the bank's dual listings, which are expected to raise around 35 billion yuan, are awaiting approval from the State Council, and the schedule of the listing will be determined by the approval process and market conditions.
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- How the Hammer Falls as China Nails Corruption
- CNPC Continues to Be Hit by Scandal as Two More Executives Fall
- Market Reforms, Fight against Corruption Go Hand in Hand, Expert Says
- What Li Keqiang Asks in Meetings with Economists
- Alibaba Said to Delay New York Listing until after Labor Day
- Graft Fight Will Take Years, U.S. Expert Says, but China Is Heading in Right Direction
- Sheila Patel: Investors Should Be 'Positive' about China Stocks
- The Lost Soldier of Myitkyina
- CDB Said to Get 1 Tln Yuan to Back Shantytown Renovation
- Why Do Foreign Brands 'Break Bad' in China?