CIC Says it Has No Plans to Invest in Facebook
(Beijing) – China's sovereign wealth fund China Investment Corp. (CIC) is not mulling an investment stake in Facebook, a person close to CIC told Caixin.
The source added that CIC sees Facebook as currently overvalued.
U.S. website Businessinsider reported on July 1 that CIC planned to take a stake into the world's most popular social networking website with 700 million users.
- Hidden Anguish
- In Friday's Papers: IBM Workers Strike over Lenovo Deal; Ordos Will Stop Building Homes, Mayor Says
- A French Revolution, Please!
- Lianghui Quotes：March 7
- Egypt's Road to Rejuvenation Is Opening, Veteran Diplomat Says
- Scaffold Collapse
- The Siege of Tsingtao
- The Celestials
- Jilted U.S. Investors and Debtors on the Run
- Lianghui Quotes: March 6
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter