Service Provider Executives Resign amid China Mobile Corruption Scandal
(Beijing) -- Chairman Tian Tao and CEO Li Yinan of Beijing Wuxian Xunqi Information Technology Co., an operator of China Mobile's 12580 service, will resign following the further investigations into allegations of corruption at the country's largest telecom carrier.
Wuxian Xunqi is the exclusive partner and operator of the 12580 operation, an online traveling service. Launched by China Mobile, it includes hotel and air ticket booking services.
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- How the Hammer Falls as China Nails Corruption
- CNPC Continues to Be Hit by Scandal as Two More Executives Fall
- Market Reforms, Fight against Corruption Go Hand in Hand, Expert Says
- What Li Keqiang Asks in Meetings with Economists
- Why Do Foreign Brands 'Break Bad' in China?
- Alibaba Said to Delay New York Listing until after Labor Day
- Sheila Patel: Investors Should Be 'Positive' about China Stocks
- Graft Fight Will Take Years, U.S. Expert Says, but China Is Heading in Right Direction
- CDB Said to Get 1 Tln Yuan to Back Shantytown Renovation
- CBRC Approves Three Private Banks as Part of Pilot