Service Provider Executives Resign amid China Mobile Corruption Scandal
(Beijing) -- Chairman Tian Tao and CEO Li Yinan of Beijing Wuxian Xunqi Information Technology Co., an operator of China Mobile's 12580 service, will resign following the further investigations into allegations of corruption at the country's largest telecom carrier.
Wuxian Xunqi is the exclusive partner and operator of the 12580 operation, an online traveling service. Launched by China Mobile, it includes hotel and air ticket booking services.
- WeChat 'Glitch' Allows Family to Raise over 2 Million Yuan in 80 Minutes
- China's VAT Rebate Reform Aims to Boost Local Government Fiscal Strength
- Share Splits Raise Stock Market Suspicions
- China Faces Severe Coal Transport Capacity Shortage
- Audi Scraps Plans for New China Dealer Network
- Regions Found to Have 'Critical' Heavy Metal Emissions Now Clean Up Act
- Official PMI Spikes as Producer Prices Rise, Exports Surge
- China Adds 10% Consumption Tax for Superluxury Cars
- News Calendar, December 5-11
- Caixin's Manufacturing Indicator Dips to 50.9 in November
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter