Securities Division Risks Ping An Reputation
Executive flight and the bitter aftertaste of a fraud probe are challenges facing Ping An Securities that may have significantly damaged the good name of its parent, Ping An Insurance Group.
Even while the securities firm celebrated its 20th anniversary in August, a management shake-up was under way led by the departure of Gong Handing, the investment banking chief who took a new job at Chinalion Securities.
Ping An Securities President Xue Rongnian told Caixin that Gong, after 11 years with the firm, had personally decided to leave for the smaller, less prestigious Chinalion.
- Four Shanghai Customs Officials Nabbed by Party Graft Buster
- Castle in the Sky
- Royal Necropolis
- Detention of Haitong Securities Executive 'Is Linked to Bond Scandal'
- Closer Look: JD.com Sees Its High Hopes for WeChat Fall Short
- The Best Way to Remember Deng Xiaoping
- Graphic: Escape from Beishangguang
- NAO to Finish Audit of Local Gov't Land Sales by End of October
- Just 1 in 30 Patients Gets an Organ Needed for Transplant Every Year
- Ludian Parade
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- The Jiangxi Township Doing a Brisk Trade in Cambodian Wives
- How One Police Chief Built a Graft Network over Four Decades in Power
- Iron Ore Prices Tumble as Four Large Producers Ramp up Production
- A Modern Reflection of Germany and Austria-Hungary?
- Views: Making Sense of China's Anti-Monopoly Campaign
- ICBC Executive Sued by Former Employer Deutsche Bank over Money Transfer
- Analysts Wonder If Trust Industry Has Reached a Tipping Point
- For Graft Investigators, a Son Like His Father
- Following Vanke's Lead, Developers in County near Beijing Cut Home Prices
- Media Watch: Efforts to Remember Deng Start, and So Does Divining What They Mean