Ordos Property Developer Commits Suicide
(Beijing) – The owner of a property firm in the affluent Inner Mongolian city Ordos reportedly committed suicide after defaulting on private loans from individual lenders.
In late September, Wang Fujin of Zhongfu Real Estate Development Co. took his life and another co-owner of the property development firm Hao Xiaojun is now on the run, China Business News reported on October 13, citing an anonymous source.
- China's Workers Earned More in 2014, but Percent Raises Shrank
- Big Blast
- China Telecom Confirms Severed Cables Caused Alipay Disruption
- The 'Liquidity Trap' with Chinese Characteristics
- Graphics: Expansion Expectations
- China Uses Drones to Monitor Pollution Problem from Above
- Experts Question Alipay's Backup Plans after Long Glitch
- Parents in Capital Angry at Recruiting Changes for Top Primary Schools
- A Prince's Legacy
- Emissions from Nation's Incineration Plants 'Surpass Standards'
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Solar Panel Maker Suffering HK Share Sell-Off 'Failed to Repay Loans'
- The Big VIE Question
- South China Sea Issue Is Litmus Test for Sino-U.S. Relationship
- China Unleashes Bonds to Tackle Local Debt
- Rescue in the Works for Indebted Sinosteel
- Residents of Beijing Community Renew Protest against Waste Incineration Plant
- Banks Face Obstacles to Using Biometric Data for ID Purposes
- Party's 'United Front' Meeting Said to Be Aimed at Earning Reform Support
- Be Prepared to Pass the Test of Fed's Moves
- Developer Probed for Web of Floor Space Fraud