Ordos Property Developer Commits Suicide
(Beijing) – The owner of a property firm in the affluent Inner Mongolian city Ordos reportedly committed suicide after defaulting on private loans from individual lenders.
In late September, Wang Fujin of Zhongfu Real Estate Development Co. took his life and another co-owner of the property development firm Hao Xiaojun is now on the run, China Business News reported on October 13, citing an anonymous source.
- Privilege Gap
- In Wednesday's Papers: Shenzhen Police Raid Offices of Video Streaming Firm, Gov'ts Made 4.2 Tln Yuan on Land Sales in 2013
- Does U.S. electric car maker Tesla Motors have a bright future in China?
- Budget Law Revision Proposes Letting Local Gov'ts Issue Bonds
- Recharging Network Is Priority over Production in China, Tesla CEO says
- Fight against Corruption Complements Reform Drive
- Detective Work by Group in 'Black Jail' Claim Leads to Trial
- In Tuesday's Papers: Central Bank Cuts Deposit Reserve Ratio for Rural Lenders, Everbright Group's Executive Becomes CIC Vice President
- Closer Look: How Chinese Consumers Helped Gold Prices to Slump
- Properly Secured
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- The Long Goodbye
- Officials in Shanxi Scramble to Sort out Steelmaker's Debt Mess
- Shiller: What We Can Learn from Past Crises
- How Telecom Graft in China Tripped Up Telstra
- Jack Ma's 6.5 Bln Yuan Bachelor Party
- The Search for the Chinese Workers Who Helped Build America
- Stephen Roach: China, U.S. Headed in Opposite Directions
- Graft Inquiry at CNPC Uncovers Shady Deal Involving Productive Oil Block
- CNPC Pushes ahead with Controversial Sichuan Refinery Project
- P2P Lenders Heading into Dangerous Waters, Critics Say