Ordos Property Developer Commits Suicide
(Beijing) – The owner of a property firm in the affluent Inner Mongolian city Ordos reportedly committed suicide after defaulting on private loans from individual lenders.
In late September, Wang Fujin of Zhongfu Real Estate Development Co. took his life and another co-owner of the property development firm Hao Xiaojun is now on the run, China Business News reported on October 13, citing an anonymous source.
- Themed Dining
- Oil Giants Less Aggressive with Foreign Purchases Last Year
- Amid Graft Fight, Communist Party Wants Count of 'Unnatural Deaths'
- Closer Look: It's a Good Thing Taobao's Tussle with Regulator Spilled into Daylight
- Sinking Feeling
- Shenzhen's Circuit Breaker for Power Pricing
- Taobao, Gov't Get Real Testy over Fake Goods Accusations
- Shanghai Official Urges More Couples to Have Second Child
- Chinese Cities Go off Rails in Effort to Attract New Train Stations
- Water Works
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Scandal-Hit GlaxoSmithKline 'to Lay Off 1,000 Employees in China'
- Gov't Had Reservations about Selling Stake in Citic Ltd. to Foreigners
- China Boots Up an Internet Banking Industry
- Caught in Rising China's Centrifuge
- Downfall of Party Internet Policeman 'Helped Lead to National Cleanup Campaign'
- Two-Thirds of Provinces Say They Missed GDP Growth Targets in 2014
- Embattled Founder Securities 'Cannot Reach Its Chairman'
- Lanzhou Shames CNPC Unit for Pollution Crises
- Provincial, Regional Gov'ts Prepare for a More Frugal Future
- Banks Trying Direct Route to Online Future