Ordos Property Developer Commits Suicide
(Beijing) – The owner of a property firm in the affluent Inner Mongolian city Ordos reportedly committed suicide after defaulting on private loans from individual lenders.
In late September, Wang Fujin of Zhongfu Real Estate Development Co. took his life and another co-owner of the property development firm Hao Xiaojun is now on the run, China Business News reported on October 13, citing an anonymous source.
- Beijing Subway Fares Set to Rise as Gov't Frets over Crowding, Subsidies
- Connecting to the World
- CCTV Executive behind 'A Bite of China' Food Documentary Detained
- Closer Look: Unifying the Hukou System Is a Start, but It's Just That
- CDIC Merges Departments to Better Hunt Absconded Officials
- China's Risky Play in the U.S. Debt Market
- Editor-in-Chief of Caixin Media Hu Shuli to Receive 2014 Ramon Magsaysay Award
- Framing a Field
- Media Watch: After Long Wait, Media Floodgates Open on Zhou Yongkang Case
- CRC Adapts to Changing Economy by Agreeing to Ship New Kinds of Cargo
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- How the Hammer Falls as China Nails Corruption
- Graphics: Zhou Yongkang's Tangled Path
- CNPC Continues to Be Hit by Scandal as Two More Executives Fall
- Why Do Foreign Brands 'Break Bad' in China?
- Market Reforms, Fight against Corruption Go Hand in Hand, Expert Says
- Caixin Explains: Central Committee Discipline Inspection Teams
- What Li Keqiang Asks in Meetings with Economists
- Central Committee Announces Inquiry into Ex-Security Boss Zhou Yongkang
- Snake Eyes and Scrutiny for Macao's Casinos
- CBRC Approves Three Private Banks as Part of Pilot