Greenland Lures China's Miners with Cold Gold
Greenland is a land of ice and snow, the Inuit people and polar bears. And soon, a few Chinese mining companies willing to take risks may find it's also a land of profits.
An iron ore deposit on the giant island has been targeted for what could be a future mine investment by the Sichuan Province government's Sichuan Xinye Mining Investment Co., Chairman Liu Rong recently told Caixin.
- In Monday's Papers: Danone, COFCO in JV Agreement, Work on Two CRC Lines Delayed
- Four Local Gov'ts Eye Greater Borrowing This Year
- Billion Yuan Buddha
- Excitement Abounds for New Third Board
- The Week in Photos: May 11 – May 17
- Closer Look: Age Restrictions Are No Way to Control Beijing's Population
- China Mobile to Expand 4G Network in Henan
- Mexico and China: A Promising Future
- Marriage, Sex and Character
- China Railway Corp. to Issue Bonds
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter