Greenland Lures China's Miners with Cold Gold
Greenland is a land of ice and snow, the Inuit people and polar bears. And soon, a few Chinese mining companies willing to take risks may find it's also a land of profits.
An iron ore deposit on the giant island has been targeted for what could be a future mine investment by the Sichuan Province government's Sichuan Xinye Mining Investment Co., Chairman Liu Rong recently told Caixin.
- Retired NDRC Pricing Official 'Detained at Beijing Airport'
- Ice Bucket Challenge Could Give Jolt to Charities in China
- 37 Groups Said to Start Making Offers for Piece of Sinopec Sales Subsidiary
- Have anti-corruption efforts become a permanent feature of the political landscape in China?
- Developer Demonstration
- Deadly Bus Crash
- Haier's New Look: 'Micro-Enterprise' Platform
- Baidu Disconnects from Its Plan to Join Gov't Telecoms Pilot
- "8-13" Mob
- Former Auditor at China Resources Group 'Detained by Police'
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Closer Look: JD.com Sees Its High Hopes for WeChat Fall Short
- Views: Making Sense of China's Anti-Monopoly Campaign
- Four Shanghai Customs Officials Nabbed by Party Graft Buster
- Zhou Family Legacy: Thick Blood, Fat Profits
- Zhou Yongkang's Early Years
- Zhou Yongkang Used Start in Oil Industry to Rise to Public Security Czar
- Closer Look: Anti-Corruption Czar Makes Noteworthy Appearance at CPPCC Meeting
- Chinese Tycoons, Stars Take up Ice Bucket Challenge for ALS
- Deng Xiaoping Gave Double Boost to Reform Efforts, Economist Says
- Detention of Haitong Securities Executive 'Is Linked to Bond Scandal'