Greenland Lures China's Miners with Cold Gold
Greenland is a land of ice and snow, the Inuit people and polar bears. And soon, a few Chinese mining companies willing to take risks may find it's also a land of profits.
An iron ore deposit on the giant island has been targeted for what could be a future mine investment by the Sichuan Province government's Sichuan Xinye Mining Investment Co., Chairman Liu Rong recently told Caixin.
- Caixin Podcast: Apple's Online Payment Moves in China
- Caixin Podcast: Fare Enough for Beijing's Subways?
- Organ Transplants Enter New Phase of Donations, Official Says
- Underground Disturbance
- Home Burial
- Closer Look: So Apple and Alipay Are Getting Married? Not So Fast
- Job Websites Adapt to Changing Industry by Targeting Individuals, Special Groups
- Graphic: Rising Tide of Investment
- Closer Look: CSRC Should Review Its Approvals-Based IPO System
- China's Growing Private Sector
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Rise and Fall of a Coal Boomtown in Shanxi Province
- Chinese Comfort Women: Testimonies from Imperial Japan's Sex Slaves
- Researchers Cast Doubt on State Council Goals to Cut Air Pollution
- Which Way for Smartphone Swipe and Pay?
- What is Authoritarianism?
- Zuckerberg Impresses Tsinghua Students with His Chinese, Even Talks Tech
- For China's Property Market, All Is Not Lost
- Alibaba Shopping Site Red-Faced after Number of Phone Orders Faked
- Cai Jinyong: A Chinese Voice at the Top of IFC
- Ministry Said to Propose Local Gov'ts Issuing Bonds to Cover Debts