Greenland Lures China's Miners with Cold Gold
Greenland is a land of ice and snow, the Inuit people and polar bears. And soon, a few Chinese mining companies willing to take risks may find it's also a land of profits.
An iron ore deposit on the giant island has been targeted for what could be a future mine investment by the Sichuan Province government's Sichuan Xinye Mining Investment Co., Chairman Liu Rong recently told Caixin.
- WeChat 'Glitch' Allows Family to Raise over 2 Million Yuan in 80 Minutes
- China's VAT Rebate Reform Aims to Boost Local Government Fiscal Strength
- Share Splits Raise Stock Market Suspicions
- China Faces Severe Coal Transport Capacity Shortage
- Audi Scraps Plans for New China Dealer Network
- Regions Found to Have 'Critical' Heavy Metal Emissions Now Clean Up Act
- Official PMI Spikes as Producer Prices Rise, Exports Surge
- China Adds 10% Consumption Tax for Superluxury Cars
- News Calendar, December 5-11
- Caixin's Manufacturing Indicator Dips to 50.9 in November
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter