Upcoming Meeting to Set 2012 Economic Policy
(Beijing) -- China's top economic policymakers are set to meet in Beijing on December 12 for the Central Economic Work Conference.
Caixin learned that this year's Central Economic Work Conference will be held between December 12 and 14. Ahead of the meeting, officials from the Ministry of Finance and the central bank said China will continue to implement proactive fiscal policy and prudent monetary policy in the coming year.
- A Five-Minute History of Hong Kong
- High Risk
- Fighting for Breath
- Graphic: Level of Distrust
- Forsaking the Fluff, China Joins the Cloud
- Media Watch: Xinhua, People's Daily in Rare Tussle, over Rate Cuts
- Watchdog Repeats Order to Remove Net TV Apps from E-Stores
- Peng Visits Delhi
- iPhone 6 Launch
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- UnionPay, Apple Said to Agree on U.S. Firm's New Payment Technology
- Coming to Grips with Ammonia in China's Haze
- After Years of Dominance, UnionPay's Enemies Arrive at the Gates
- New-Energy Car Market Is Open Road, BYD CEO Wang Chuanfu Says
- Closer Look: Alibaba's Looming IPO Sends Shockwaves through Bourses at Home, Abroad
- Amid Market Downtown, China's Developers Dig In
- PBOC Punishes Payment Companies for Mishandling Bank Card Transactions
- Media Outlet Blackmailed over 100 Companies, Xinhua Reports
- The Long Journey to the Rule of Law
- Official in Shanxi City 'Falls to His Death after Facing Investigators'