Upcoming Meeting to Set 2012 Economic Policy
(Beijing) -- China's top economic policymakers are set to meet in Beijing on December 12 for the Central Economic Work Conference.
Caixin learned that this year's Central Economic Work Conference will be held between December 12 and 14. Ahead of the meeting, officials from the Ministry of Finance and the central bank said China will continue to implement proactive fiscal policy and prudent monetary policy in the coming year.
- Hospitals No Longer Take Organs from Executed Prisoners, Official Says
- Underground Disturbance
- Home Burial
- Closer Look: So Apple and Alipay Are Getting Married? Not So Fast
- Job Websites Adapt to Changing Industry by Targeting Individuals, Special Groups
- Graphic: Rising Tide of Investment
- Closer Look: CSRC Should Review Its Approvals-Based IPO System
- China's Growing Private Sector
- Advisory Body Votes to Raise Subway, Bus Fares in Capital
- Earning Trust of the People Requires Rule of Law
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Rise and Fall of a Coal Boomtown in Shanxi Province
- Researchers Cast Doubt on State Council Goals to Cut Air Pollution
- Chinese Comfort Women: Testimonies from Imperial Japan's Sex Slaves
- Which Way for Smartphone Swipe and Pay?
- What is Authoritarianism?
- Zuckerberg Impresses Tsinghua Students with His Chinese, Even Talks Tech
- Alibaba Shopping Site Red-Faced after Number of Phone Orders Faked
- For China's Property Market, All Is Not Lost
- Ministry Said to Propose Local Gov'ts Issuing Bonds to Cover Debts
- Cai Jinyong: A Chinese Voice at the Top of IFC