Upcoming Meeting to Set 2012 Economic Policy
(Beijing) -- China's top economic policymakers are set to meet in Beijing on December 12 for the Central Economic Work Conference.
Caixin learned that this year's Central Economic Work Conference will be held between December 12 and 14. Ahead of the meeting, officials from the Ministry of Finance and the central bank said China will continue to implement proactive fiscal policy and prudent monetary policy in the coming year.
- Resorting to Old Methods for Growth Leads to Dead End
- CIC Launches Subsidiary to Invest in Overseas Projects
- Alibaba Lets Travelers Make Duty-Free Purchases Online
- Shandong's Pension Fund Tapping the SOE Well
- Investor Angry at Gov't Role in Stock Market Rout in Apparent Suicide
- Rising Pork Prices Blamed for Pushing Up CPI to 1.4 Pct
- Reduced to Rubble
- Qingdao Court Agrees to Hear NGO's Lawsuit over Oil Spill
- Shanghai Said to Be Close to Unveiling Pilot Rules for Car-Hire Apps
- Hu Shuli: Caixin China PMI a First Step for Caixin Insight Group
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Cheers, Fears for China's Next Step Overseas
- Investor Angry at Gov't Role in Stock Market Rout in Apparent Suicide (updated)
- Official Fired over Milk Scandal Gets Top Job in Agriculture Ministry
- Tech Takeoff Lifts Drone Industry to New Heights
- Who and What is Chinese?
- CSF Said to Get 1.22 Tln Yuan from Banks for Stock Buys
- Policy Banks Linked to 'Belt and Road' Plans Said to Get US$ 31 Bln
- Early Caixin Manufacturing PMI for July at 48.2 Points
- Tricky Medical Games for China's Autistic Kids
- Villain or Hero for Stock Market Saga?