Upcoming Meeting to Set 2012 Economic Policy
(Beijing) -- China's top economic policymakers are set to meet in Beijing on December 12 for the Central Economic Work Conference.
Caixin learned that this year's Central Economic Work Conference will be held between December 12 and 14. Ahead of the meeting, officials from the Ministry of Finance and the central bank said China will continue to implement proactive fiscal policy and prudent monetary policy in the coming year.
- WeChat 'Glitch' Allows Family to Raise over 2 Million Yuan in 80 Minutes
- China's VAT Rebate Reform Aims to Boost Local Government Fiscal Strength
- Share Splits Raise Stock Market Suspicions
- China Faces Severe Coal Transport Capacity Shortage
- Audi Scraps Plans for New China Dealer Network
- Regions Found to Have 'Critical' Heavy Metal Emissions Now Clean Up Act
- Official PMI Spikes as Producer Prices Rise, Exports Surge
- China Adds 10% Consumption Tax for Superluxury Cars
- News Calendar, December 5-11
- Caixin's Manufacturing Indicator Dips to 50.9 in November
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter