Strategize, Adapt, Reform
Amid global economic uncertainty, People's Bank of China Governor Zhou Xiaochuan is one of the world's most talked-about central bankers.
Zhou attracts as much attention as U.S. Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke and European Central Bank President Mario Draghi because the world's financial markets are vitally interested in China's interest rate trends, bank deposit reserve ratio adjustments, and yuan-dollar exchange rates.
- Beijing Subway Fares Set to Rise as Gov't Frets over Crowding, Subsidies
- Connecting to the World
- CCTV Executive behind 'A Bite of China' Food Documentary Detained
- Closer Look: Unifying the Hukou System Is a Start, but It's Just That
- CDIC Merges Departments to Better Hunt Absconded Officials
- China's Risky Play in the U.S. Debt Market
- Editor-in-Chief of Caixin Media Hu Shuli to Receive 2014 Ramon Magsaysay Award
- Framing a Field
- Media Watch: After Long Wait, Media Floodgates Open on Zhou Yongkang Case
- CRC Adapts to Changing Economy by Agreeing to Ship New Kinds of Cargo
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- How the Hammer Falls as China Nails Corruption
- Graphics: Zhou Yongkang's Tangled Path
- CNPC Continues to Be Hit by Scandal as Two More Executives Fall
- Why Do Foreign Brands 'Break Bad' in China?
- Market Reforms, Fight against Corruption Go Hand in Hand, Expert Says
- Caixin Explains: Central Committee Discipline Inspection Teams
- What Li Keqiang Asks in Meetings with Economists
- Central Committee Announces Inquiry into Ex-Security Boss Zhou Yongkang
- Snake Eyes and Scrutiny for Macao's Casinos
- CBRC Approves Three Private Banks as Part of Pilot