State-Run Media Outlet Plans Shanghai Listing
(Beijing) -- People's Daily Online, owned by the communist party's official newspaper People's Daily, plans to raise 527 million yuan in an initial public offering. The proposal for the listing is set to be reviewed by China's securities regulator on January 13.
According to a statement released by China Securities Regulatory Commission on January 9, People's Daily Online plans to issue 69.1 million shares on the Shanghai stock exchange to supplement its operation capital, representing a quarter of its total capital after the issuance.
- Closer Look: Li's India Trip about 'Exploring New Strategies'
- N. Korean Escape
- Financial Industry 'Should Be Opened up More'
- In Monday's Papers: Danone, COFCO in JV Agreement, Work on Two CRC Lines Delayed
- Four Local Gov'ts Eye Greater Borrowing This Year
- Billion Yuan Buddha
- Excitement Abounds for New Third Board
- The Week in Photos: May 11 – May 17
- Closer Look: Age Restrictions Are No Way to Control Beijing's Population
- China Mobile to Expand 4G Network in Henan
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Too Big To Fail Is Bigger than Ever
- Why Foxconn's Switch to Robots Hasn't Been Automatic
- Marriage, Sex and Character
- Delicacies of the Chinese Dream
- Playing the Long Game
- Investment Company Asks: Can We Legally Short Sell?
- The Real Reason the Stock Market Is Slumping
- Is China Welcome in the Arctic?
- Teams to Draft Reform Topics for Party Congress Set up
- Errors of Aggression Catch up with Underwriter