State-Run Media Outlet Plans Shanghai Listing
(Beijing) -- People's Daily Online, owned by the communist party's official newspaper People's Daily, plans to raise 527 million yuan in an initial public offering. The proposal for the listing is set to be reviewed by China's securities regulator on January 13.
According to a statement released by China Securities Regulatory Commission on January 9, People's Daily Online plans to issue 69.1 million shares on the Shanghai stock exchange to supplement its operation capital, representing a quarter of its total capital after the issuance.
- WeChat 'Glitch' Allows Family to Raise over 2 Million Yuan in 80 Minutes
- China's VAT Rebate Reform Aims to Boost Local Government Fiscal Strength
- Share Splits Raise Stock Market Suspicions
- China Faces Severe Coal Transport Capacity Shortage
- Audi Scraps Plans for New China Dealer Network
- Regions Found to Have 'Critical' Heavy Metal Emissions Now Clean Up Act
- Official PMI Spikes as Producer Prices Rise, Exports Surge
- China Adds 10% Consumption Tax for Superluxury Cars
- News Calendar, December 5-11
- Caixin's Manufacturing Indicator Dips to 50.9 in November
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter