CSRC Sets Up Investor Protection Bureau
(Beijing) -- China's securities regulator established an investor protection bureau as its latest move toward ramping up investor protection, Caixin learned on January 10 from a source close to the China Securities Regulatory Commission.
According to the source, China's top financial watchdogs, including the central bank, CSRC, China Banking Regulatory Commission and China Insurance Regulatory Commission, will each set up a department to work on investor protections.
- Deadly Plunge
- Investor Accuses ABC of Insider Trading over Sale of State-Owned Firm's Bonds
- Tech Progress Depends on More Reform, Including for Intellectual Property
- Did a Chinese Insurer Cross the Investor Line?
- Caixin China PMI: Chilly April for Factories with Index Falling to 49.4
- Fast Track
- Fund Used to Bailout Stock Markets Lose 12 percent in Value
- Former Head of CDB Leasing Denies Taking Bribes from China Southern Airlines
- Coal Addiction Spells Trouble for Wind Power Producers
- Crash Site
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter