CSRC Sets Up Investor Protection Bureau
(Beijing) -- China's securities regulator established an investor protection bureau as its latest move toward ramping up investor protection, Caixin learned on January 10 from a source close to the China Securities Regulatory Commission.
According to the source, China's top financial watchdogs, including the central bank, CSRC, China Banking Regulatory Commission and China Insurance Regulatory Commission, will each set up a department to work on investor protections.
- Hidden Anguish
- In Friday's Papers: IBM Workers Strike over Lenovo Deal; Ordos Will Stop Building Homes, Mayor Says
- A French Revolution, Please!
- Lianghui Quotes：March 7
- Egypt's Road to Rejuvenation Is Opening, Veteran Diplomat Says
- Scaffold Collapse
- The Siege of Tsingtao
- The Celestials
- Jilted U.S. Investors and Debtors on the Run
- Lianghui Quotes: March 6
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter