Liu Mingkang: Responding to the Challenges of 2012
A year of political bickering in the United States and debt crisis in Europe has negatively affected China, raising serious questions for 2012: Will China slide with the rest of the world into an economic downturn? With risks guaranteed to increase, will Chinese banks remain profitable? What direction will financial reform take, and what will drive it?
- Hidden Anguish
- In Friday's Papers: IBM Workers Strike over Lenovo Deal; Ordos Will Stop Building Homes, Mayor Says
- A French Revolution, Please!
- Lianghui Quotes：March 7
- Egypt's Road to Rejuvenation Is Opening, Veteran Diplomat Says
- Scaffold Collapse
- The Siege of Tsingtao
- The Celestials
- Jilted U.S. Investors and Debtors on the Run
- Lianghui Quotes: March 6
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter