Ericsson and ZTE Settle Patent Disputes
(Beijing) – ZTE Corp. signed a dispute settlement with Ericsson Co., on February 14, ending a nearly year-long battle over several patent infringement disputes.
In April 2011, Ericsson initiated legal proceedings on ZTE Corp. in the U.K., Germany and Italy. Ericsson accused ZTE of infringing on its patents in GSM and 3G/UMTS wireless technology. In the same month, ZTE took legal action against Ericsson and rebuked the latter for infringing on its patents in GSM and 4G mobile phone technology.
- WeChat 'Glitch' Allows Family to Raise over 2 Million Yuan in 80 Minutes
- China's VAT Rebate Reform Aims to Boost Local Government Fiscal Strength
- Share Splits Raise Stock Market Suspicions
- China Faces Severe Coal Transport Capacity Shortage
- Audi Scraps Plans for New China Dealer Network
- Regions Found to Have 'Critical' Heavy Metal Emissions Now Clean Up Act
- Official PMI Spikes as Producer Prices Rise, Exports Surge
- China Adds 10% Consumption Tax for Superluxury Cars
- News Calendar, December 5-11
- Caixin's Manufacturing Indicator Dips to 50.9 in November
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter