Proview Accuses Apple of Fraud in Battle Over iPad Name
(Beijing) – If the name of the game in Apple Inc.'s legal dispute with Proview Technology (Shenzhen) is contention, then Proview Shenzhen's plan to file yet another lawsuit over the iPad trademark could put the company ahead for the time being.
At a press conference in Beijing on February 17, Proview Shenzhen President Yang Rongshan announced the company would file a lawsuit against Apple over the use of a shell company to purchase the iPad trademark from a Proview affiliate.
- Leaky Pipes
- Chairman of Securities Firm's HK Subsidiary 'Missing for Six Days'
- Xi, Li Express Their Support for Developing Robotics Industry
- Banks' Total Value of Bad Loans Rises for 16th Straight Quarter
- Alibaba Said to Be Taking Stake in Publisher of HK Newspaper
- Wang Jianlin on Why the Wanda Phenomenon Works
- The Week in Photos: Nov.14-20
- Closer Look: Why Official Goals for Natural Gas Use Are in Doubt
- Property Giant Evergrande Buys Half of Insurance Company
- Gov't Announces Plan to Clean Up Rural Areas by 2020
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Country's First Cruise Ship Heads to Port for Final Time
- How a New Idea for Revamping the Economy Is Taking Shape
- Official Figures for Major Smog Pollutant Last Year 'Off by Half'
- China Eyes More Muscle for Market Supervision
- The Real Drivers of China's New Culture Movement
- Chinese Gov't 'Causes an Investment Gap with U.S.'
- Why the IMF's Likely Recognition of the Yuan Will Matter
- Party Graft Buster Announces Inquiry into CSRC Official
- Scandal-Hit Citic Securities Says Its Party Head Will Retire
- Plan to Develop Two New Beijing Districts 'Flies in Face of Population Curbs'