Proview Accuses Apple of Fraud in Battle Over iPad Name
(Beijing) – If the name of the game in Apple Inc.'s legal dispute with Proview Technology (Shenzhen) is contention, then Proview Shenzhen's plan to file yet another lawsuit over the iPad trademark could put the company ahead for the time being.
At a press conference in Beijing on February 17, Proview Shenzhen President Yang Rongshan announced the company would file a lawsuit against Apple over the use of a shell company to purchase the iPad trademark from a Proview affiliate.
- 'Important Information' vs. Information that Is Important
- Lenovo Completes US$ 2.91 Bln Deal to Buy Motorola Mobility
- Large Railroad Manufacturers Said to Consider Merger
- Village Remake
- APEC Preview
- Skies Overhead
- Two or Three Things about Mr. Lu Xun
- Film: The White Haired Witch of Lunar Kingdom
- Exhibition: The Past
- Wake up, Europe
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Rise and Fall of a Coal Boomtown in Shanxi Province
- Chinese Comfort Women: Testimonies from Imperial Japan's Sex Slaves
- Researchers Cast Doubt on State Council Goals to Cut Air Pollution
- Which Way for Smartphone Swipe and Pay?
- What is Authoritarianism?
- Zuckerberg Impresses Tsinghua Students with His Chinese, Even Talks Tech
- For China's Property Market, All Is Not Lost
- Alibaba Shopping Site Red-Faced after Number of Phone Orders Faked
- Cai Jinyong: A Chinese Voice at the Top of IFC
- Ministry Said to Propose Local Gov'ts Issuing Bonds to Cover Debts