Proview Accuses Apple of Fraud in Battle Over iPad Name
(Beijing) – If the name of the game in Apple Inc.'s legal dispute with Proview Technology (Shenzhen) is contention, then Proview Shenzhen's plan to file yet another lawsuit over the iPad trademark could put the company ahead for the time being.
At a press conference in Beijing on February 17, Proview Shenzhen President Yang Rongshan announced the company would file a lawsuit against Apple over the use of a shell company to purchase the iPad trademark from a Proview affiliate.
- WeChat 'Glitch' Allows Family to Raise over 2 Million Yuan in 80 Minutes
- China's VAT Rebate Reform Aims to Boost Local Government Fiscal Strength
- Share Splits Raise Stock Market Suspicions
- China Faces Severe Coal Transport Capacity Shortage
- Audi Scraps Plans for New China Dealer Network
- Regions Found to Have 'Critical' Heavy Metal Emissions Now Clean Up Act
- Official PMI Spikes as Producer Prices Rise, Exports Surge
- China Adds 10% Consumption Tax for Superluxury Cars
- News Calendar, December 5-11
- Caixin's Manufacturing Indicator Dips to 50.9 in November
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter