Proview Accuses Apple of Fraud in Battle Over iPad Name
(Beijing) – If the name of the game in Apple Inc.'s legal dispute with Proview Technology (Shenzhen) is contention, then Proview Shenzhen's plan to file yet another lawsuit over the iPad trademark could put the company ahead for the time being.
At a press conference in Beijing on February 17, Proview Shenzhen President Yang Rongshan announced the company would file a lawsuit against Apple over the use of a shell company to purchase the iPad trademark from a Proview affiliate.
- Fighting for Breath
- Graphic: Level of Distrust
- Forsaking the Fluff, China Joins the Cloud
- Media Watch: Xinhua, People's Daily in Rare Tussle, over Rate Cuts
- Watchdog Repeats Order to Remove Net TV Apps from E-Stores
- Peng Visits Delhi
- iPhone 6 Launch
- Caixin Podcast: Will Jack Ma Drop Hangzhou for Hong Kong?
- Caixin Podcast: No Ordinary Heist in Dalian
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- UnionPay, Apple Said to Agree on U.S. Firm's New Payment Technology
- Coming to Grips with Ammonia in China's Haze
- New-Energy Car Market Is Open Road, BYD CEO Wang Chuanfu Says
- Closer Look: Alibaba's Looming IPO Sends Shockwaves through Bourses at Home, Abroad
- After Years of Dominance, UnionPay's Enemies Arrive at the Gates
- PBOC Punishes Payment Companies for Mishandling Bank Card Transactions
- Media Outlet Blackmailed over 100 Companies, Xinhua Reports
- Amid Market Downtown, China's Developers Dig In
- Cutting Pay of SOE Bosses Just the Beginning of Necessary Changes
- Shenzhen's Qianhai Zone Joins Overseas E-Commerce Pilot