Proview Accuses Apple of Fraud in Battle Over iPad Name
(Beijing) – If the name of the game in Apple Inc.'s legal dispute with Proview Technology (Shenzhen) is contention, then Proview Shenzhen's plan to file yet another lawsuit over the iPad trademark could put the company ahead for the time being.
At a press conference in Beijing on February 17, Proview Shenzhen President Yang Rongshan announced the company would file a lawsuit against Apple over the use of a shell company to purchase the iPad trademark from a Proview affiliate.
- Confucius and the World He Created
- The Lost Novel
- Reinventing the Bicycle in Beijing
- Waiting for the Light
- Baidu, Hospital Association Squabble over Ad Charges
- Deadly Work
- China-U.S. Trade Engagement in Asia Could Be Win-Win
- Baosteel's Listed Arm Had Declines in Revenue, Net Profit in 2014
- Security Ministry Cancels 1.44 Mln Fake Hukou Documents
- Why Raising Retirement Age Is No Cure-All for Population Problems
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Kissinger: China, U.S. Must 'Lead in Cooperation'
- Yuan and Gold: Old Enemies Should Finally Become Friends
- Saudi Aramco's Supply to China Potentially Doubling
- Will Slow and Steady Win China's Economy Race?
- New Agenda for China's Feared Family Planners
- Graphics: AIIB's Aims
- Who Is Prince Qing?
- Ex-Police Chief Held for Murder Said to Be Linked to Graft Case
- Sinophobia: Anxiety, Violence, and the Making of Mongolian Identity
- China Said to Agree to Build Two Train Lines in Thailand