Proview Accuses Apple of Fraud in Battle Over iPad Name
(Beijing) – If the name of the game in Apple Inc.'s legal dispute with Proview Technology (Shenzhen) is contention, then Proview Shenzhen's plan to file yet another lawsuit over the iPad trademark could put the company ahead for the time being.
At a press conference in Beijing on February 17, Proview Shenzhen President Yang Rongshan announced the company would file a lawsuit against Apple over the use of a shell company to purchase the iPad trademark from a Proview affiliate.
- China Releases Guiding Policy on Reform Tied to Government Spending
- China's Stimulus Bond Program Faces Effectiveness Test
- Why Official Claim on Services Driving China's Economy is Misleading
- Kobe Bryant Invests in China Education Firm
- China Contractor Gets Second Chance at Bahamas Luxury Hotel
- Alibaba Pictures Expands Into Cinemas
- Despite Gains in HDI, China Needs More Reform for Inclusive Growth, UN Says
- CSRC Beefs up Internal Disciplinary Inspection with New Committee
- Insurance Regulator Eyes Crackdown on Short-Term Policies
- China Telecom H1 Profit up 6.3 Pct on Strong 4G Subscriber Growth
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- China Edges Closer to a Liquidity Trap
- First China Made Bullet Train Makes Maiden Trip
- Souring Business, Xenophobia Makes China Dream Lose Its Appeal for African Migrants
- China to Bring Back Equity Incentives for SOE Employees
- Farewell Medal Mania, Hello Sports Reform
- Dalian Wanda's Property Arm To Delist from Hong Kong in September
- China Behind on Plans to Trim Overcapacity
- Alibaba Rakes in Millions Selling Co-branding Rights to Double 11 Gala
- Can Baseball Finally Hit a Home Run in China?
- Car-Hailing Firms Try New Business Frontiers