Sany Announces 900 Mln Yuan Joint Venture with Palfinger
(Beijing) – Sany Heavy Industry Co. a Changsha-based engineering machinery manufacturer in China recently completed more heavy-lifting as part of its overseas expansion strategy.
Sany announced February 28 that it would form two crane-manufacturing joint ventures with Austrian construction equipment-maker Palfinger AG.
Sany Mobile Hoisting Machinery Co., Ltd, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sany Heavy Industry, will invest 900 million yuan with Palfinger Asia Pacific to open a truck-mounted crane joint venture in Changsha, Hunan Province.
- More than 21,000 Couples in Capital Apply to Have Second Baby
- Central Gov't Said to Plan Pilot Reform of Rural Asset Ownership
- Big Umbrella
- Abe Protest
- Lost in Translation
- Graphics: Fully Loaded
- Can Doctors Cut the Public Hospital Cord?
- Local Gov't Criticized for Linking Blood Donations to Middle School Test
- The Week in Photos: September 20 – 26
- Goodbye Lenin
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Alibaba's IPO Was Huge, but Analysts Say Investors Have Reasons to Worry
- After Overseas Rush, Chinese Firms' Iron Ore Projects Run into Trouble
- A Chinese Dream in America
- Adobe to Shutter China Operations in October, Employees Say
- Graphic: Alibaba's Big Deal
- HK Tycoons Defend Giant Gift to Harvard's Medical School
- Gov't Again Tries Trimming the Fat by Slashing Pay of SOE Executives
- CCTV Airs Program on Conditions for Fallen Officials in Guangdong Prison
- How Chinese Universities Can Learn the Largesse Game
- Aviation Giant 'Plans Firm to Focus on Engine Design, Production'