Sany Announces 900 Mln Yuan Joint Venture with Palfinger
(Beijing) – Sany Heavy Industry Co. a Changsha-based engineering machinery manufacturer in China recently completed more heavy-lifting as part of its overseas expansion strategy.
Sany announced February 28 that it would form two crane-manufacturing joint ventures with Austrian construction equipment-maker Palfinger AG.
Sany Mobile Hoisting Machinery Co., Ltd, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sany Heavy Industry, will invest 900 million yuan with Palfinger Asia Pacific to open a truck-mounted crane joint venture in Changsha, Hunan Province.
- Great Wall Motor Hit Cruise Control in 2012
- In Thursday's Papers: Guangdong Finds 31 Batches of Tainted Rice, No One Held Accountable for Bad Convictions
- What Xi's Travel Itinerary Says about China's Foreign Policy
- Closer Look: Can an Online Price Index Replace CPI?
- Alibaba Subsidiary Lets SMEs Hedge against Yuan Fluctuations
- JF-17s Escort Li
- Problems Listed in Audit Reports Were Seen Before
- Progress on SOEs Means Answering Political Questions
- Risks in Financing Platforms Pose a Challenge, CBRC Says
- Lean In
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Too Big To Fail Is Bigger than Ever
- Why Foxconn's Switch to Robots Hasn't Been Automatic
- Marriage, Sex and Character
- Playing the Long Game
- Investment Company Asks: Can We Legally Short Sell?
- The Real Reason the Stock Market Is Slumping
- Teams to Draft Reform Topics for Party Congress Set up
- Is China Welcome in the Arctic?
- Errors of Aggression Catch up with Underwriter
- Graphics: Defining the Chinese Dream