Sany Announces 900 Mln Yuan Joint Venture with Palfinger
(Beijing) – Sany Heavy Industry Co. a Changsha-based engineering machinery manufacturer in China recently completed more heavy-lifting as part of its overseas expansion strategy.
Sany announced February 28 that it would form two crane-manufacturing joint ventures with Austrian construction equipment-maker Palfinger AG.
Sany Mobile Hoisting Machinery Co., Ltd, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sany Heavy Industry, will invest 900 million yuan with Palfinger Asia Pacific to open a truck-mounted crane joint venture in Changsha, Hunan Province.
- Holiday Days
- The China Boom: Why China Will Not Rule the World
- One Point Two Billion
- Ailing Northeast Struggles to Keep Young Talent
- Much Has Changed Since Short Sellers Last Attacked HK Dollar
- Day of Play
- Software Firms Accuse Alibaba Health Subsidiary of Profiteering
- Inquiry into Guangdong Official 'Linked to Helping Sex Industry'
- Medical Fees Proposal Jolts China's Pensioners
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- China Now Learning It Has 'Environmental Migrants'
- Internet Company Treats 2,000 Employees to Cruise as Holiday Present
- Alibaba Gets Bitter Pill as Gov't Said to Scrap E-Drug System
- Government Edges toward Promised Tax Reform
- Carmaker BYD Fares Well in Hometown, Struggles Elsewhere
- Caixin OnlineAnother Official Tied to Zhou Yongkang Is Handed Jail Term
- U.S. Venture Capital Firm Is Still Betting on China
- More Insiders Said to Be Linked to Agricultural Bank Scandal
- Five Major Economic Risks to Watch for This Year
- Manufacturing Slows Again to Start 2016, with Caixin China PMI at 48.4