Sany Announces 900 Mln Yuan Joint Venture with Palfinger
(Beijing) – Sany Heavy Industry Co. a Changsha-based engineering machinery manufacturer in China recently completed more heavy-lifting as part of its overseas expansion strategy.
Sany announced February 28 that it would form two crane-manufacturing joint ventures with Austrian construction equipment-maker Palfinger AG.
Sany Mobile Hoisting Machinery Co., Ltd, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sany Heavy Industry, will invest 900 million yuan with Palfinger Asia Pacific to open a truck-mounted crane joint venture in Changsha, Hunan Province.
- In Friday's Papers: China, U.S. to Enhance Cooperation on Shale Gas; Wang Qishan 'May Only Serve Five Years'
- Fifth Chinese Artwork Sells for at Least 100 Mln Yuan in 2013
- Women and National Trauma in Late Imperial Chinese Literature
- The Chinese Art Book
- Evergrande Partners with Harvard to Build Hospital in China
- On Common Ground
- Mandela's Life
- Sina Corp., Investment Fund Management Firms Mull Net Sales
- Nationalists Pose a Problem for Two Nations
- Coal Industry Finds Itself at a Crossroads
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Short Circuit for Foreign Electronics Vendors
- Yi Gang: China's Forward-Thinking Forex Chief
- Gov't Grapples with Shortage of Natural Gas
- As U.S. Refuses a Dirty Fuel, China Only Too Ready to Increase Imports
- Closer Look: The Battle Lines Are Drawn for Alibaba and Tencent
- Tough Timing
- Never Ladies of Leisure
- Telecom Equipment Firm Makes Quick Financing Strike with Back-Door Listing
- One Victim among Scores: How an Expectant Mother Died in Qingdao
- More Officials Feel the Sting of Anti-Corruption Winds