Sany Announces 900 Mln Yuan Joint Venture with Palfinger
(Beijing) – Sany Heavy Industry Co. a Changsha-based engineering machinery manufacturer in China recently completed more heavy-lifting as part of its overseas expansion strategy.
Sany announced February 28 that it would form two crane-manufacturing joint ventures with Austrian construction equipment-maker Palfinger AG.
Sany Mobile Hoisting Machinery Co., Ltd, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sany Heavy Industry, will invest 900 million yuan with Palfinger Asia Pacific to open a truck-mounted crane joint venture in Changsha, Hunan Province.
- 8,000 Heilongjiang Teachers in Three-Day Strike over Pay, Benefits
- Justin Lin Ignores Population Factor with Growth Predictions
- Graphics: China And Terrorism
- Lost Verdict
- Glory Daze
- The Low Official Found with Towering Pile of Cash, Gold and Properties
- China-U.S. Investment Treaty Would Strengthen Economic Relations
- Qihoo Sues Baidu over Posts Blaming it for iPhone Virus
- APEC Summit Brought Welcome Warming of Sino-U.S. Ties
- Crocodile Castaway
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Visa, MasterCard Confront China's Stacked Deck
- Why China's Bullet Train Deal with Mexico Went Off the Rails
- Chinese Developers' Projects in Malaysia Run into Series of Snags
- Is China Regressing to the Mean?
- Some Shanghai FTZ Reform Ideas Introduced to Rest of Country
- Alipay Will Do What Alibaba Couldn't, Jack Ma Says: List in China
- Graft Busters Find another Cash Pile, but Family Denies Corruption
- Closer Look: Why Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect Was One-Way Road
- At Factory Waste Ponds, Fumes Choke Fantasies
- Gov't Gives Academics Failing Grade for Fraud in Research Funding