Sweeping Pollution Under the Rug
Villages, not cities, are at the heart of China's pollution woes.
The ecological challenges facing rural areas are a central topic in a recent report published by Professor Li Dun of Tsinghua University's Research Center for Contemporary China.
Li has taken an unconventional approach to his research. He aims to further awareness of the underlying causes and characteristics of China's development that are at the root of the ongoing environmental deterioration.
- Deadly Plunge
- Investor Accuses ABC of Insider Trading over Sale of State-Owned Firm's Bonds
- Tech Progress Depends on More Reform, Including for Intellectual Property
- Did a Chinese Insurer Cross the Investor Line?
- Caixin China PMI: Chilly April for Factories with Index Falling to 49.4
- Fast Track
- Fund Used to Bailout Stock Markets Lose 12 percent in Value
- Former Head of CDB Leasing Denies Taking Bribes from China Southern Airlines
- Coal Addiction Spells Trouble for Wind Power Producers
- Crash Site
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter