NDRC Relaxes Ministry of Railways' Bond Issuance Quota
(Beijing) – The State Council has approved a National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) proposal to expand the Ministry of Railway's bond issuance limitation for this year to no more than its net assets.
A source at the NDRC said the State Council, China's cabinet, approved the proposal.
Under the Securities Law, the ministry has previously issued bonds as a corporation and the total amount has not exceeded 40 percent of its net assets. However, the NDRC's proposal also allows it to act as a non-corporate entity, the source said.
- Ruins of Urbanization
- In Friday's Papers: China, U.S. to Enhance Cooperation on Shale Gas; Wang Qishan 'May Only Serve Five Years'
- Fifth Chinese Artwork Sells for at Least 100 Mln Yuan in 2013
- Women and National Trauma in Late Imperial Chinese Literature
- The Chinese Art Book
- Evergrande Partners with Harvard to Build Hospital in China
- On Common Ground
- Mandela's Life
- Sina Corp., Investment Fund Management Firms Mull Net Sales
- Nationalists Pose a Problem for Two Nations
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Yi Gang: China's Forward-Thinking Forex Chief
- Gov't Grapples with Shortage of Natural Gas
- As U.S. Refuses a Dirty Fuel, China Only Too Ready to Increase Imports
- Closer Look: The Battle Lines Are Drawn for Alibaba and Tencent
- Never Ladies of Leisure
- Tough Timing
- Telecom Equipment Firm Makes Quick Financing Strike with Back-Door Listing
- More Officials Feel the Sting of Anti-Corruption Winds
- Closer Look: Visit by Cameron Focuses on Trade and Investment
- Caixin Explains: New Rules for IPOs Let Market Forces Do the Talking