NDRC Relaxes Ministry of Railways' Bond Issuance Quota
(Beijing) – The State Council has approved a National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) proposal to expand the Ministry of Railway's bond issuance limitation for this year to no more than its net assets.
A source at the NDRC said the State Council, China's cabinet, approved the proposal.
Under the Securities Law, the ministry has previously issued bonds as a corporation and the total amount has not exceeded 40 percent of its net assets. However, the NDRC's proposal also allows it to act as a non-corporate entity, the source said.
- WeChat 'Glitch' Allows Family to Raise over 2 Million Yuan in 80 Minutes
- China's VAT Rebate Reform Aims to Boost Local Government Fiscal Strength
- Share Splits Raise Stock Market Suspicions
- China Faces Severe Coal Transport Capacity Shortage
- Audi Scraps Plans for New China Dealer Network
- Regions Found to Have 'Critical' Heavy Metal Emissions Now Clean Up Act
- Official PMI Spikes as Producer Prices Rise, Exports Surge
- China Adds 10% Consumption Tax for Superluxury Cars
- News Calendar, December 5-11
- Caixin's Manufacturing Indicator Dips to 50.9 in November
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- China Eyes Yuan Outflows in Battle Against Sinking Currency
- China Tries to Rein In 'Barbarian Growth' of Shadow Banking
- Chinese Regulators Fail to Recognize Extent of Bad Bank Loans, Survey Shows
- New 'Two-Child Policy' Driving Mini Baby Boom in China
- Beijing's Push to Curb Population Growth Hits Snag
- More Expatriates Get OK to Open 'Free-Trade Accounts'
- Beijing Proposes New Rules on Derivatives
- Northern Intercity Rail Network Gets Planners' Go-Ahead
- Shanghai, Tianjin Tighten Home-Purchase Rules
- Central Bank's Move to Push Single-Logo Cards Boosts UnionPay