NDRC Relaxes Ministry of Railways' Bond Issuance Quota
(Beijing) – The State Council has approved a National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) proposal to expand the Ministry of Railway's bond issuance limitation for this year to no more than its net assets.
A source at the NDRC said the State Council, China's cabinet, approved the proposal.
Under the Securities Law, the ministry has previously issued bonds as a corporation and the total amount has not exceeded 40 percent of its net assets. However, the NDRC's proposal also allows it to act as a non-corporate entity, the source said.
- More than 21,000 Couples in Capital Apply to Have Second Baby
- Central Gov't Said to Plan Pilot Reform of Rural Asset Ownership
- Big Umbrella
- Abe Protest
- Lost in Translation
- Graphics: Fully Loaded
- Can Doctors Cut the Public Hospital Cord?
- Local Gov't Criticized for Linking Blood Donations to Middle School Test
- The Week in Photos: September 20 – 26
- Goodbye Lenin
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Alibaba's IPO Was Huge, but Analysts Say Investors Have Reasons to Worry
- A Five-Minute History of Hong Kong
- After Overseas Rush, Chinese Firms' Iron Ore Projects Run into Trouble
- Adobe to Shutter China Operations in October, Employees Say
- A Chinese Dream in America
- Graphic: Alibaba's Big Deal
- HK Tycoons Defend Giant Gift to Harvard's Medical School
- Gov't Again Tries Trimming the Fat by Slashing Pay of SOE Executives
- CCTV Airs Program on Conditions for Fallen Officials in Guangdong Prison
- How Chinese Universities Can Learn the Largesse Game