NDRC Relaxes Ministry of Railways' Bond Issuance Quota
(Beijing) – The State Council has approved a National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) proposal to expand the Ministry of Railway's bond issuance limitation for this year to no more than its net assets.
A source at the NDRC said the State Council, China's cabinet, approved the proposal.
Under the Securities Law, the ministry has previously issued bonds as a corporation and the total amount has not exceeded 40 percent of its net assets. However, the NDRC's proposal also allows it to act as a non-corporate entity, the source said.
- Scientists Issue Warning over Development of Coastal Wetlands
- Clearing the Air with a Sino-U.S. Climate Pact
- Rate Cuts Will Give Short-Term Boost to Property Sales, Analysts Say
- Heshan Stabbing
- Built to Blast
- Views: Assessing APEC
- China Takes Another Step toward Capital Freedom
- Will the lower benchmark lending interest rate mean reduced borrowing costs for companies?
- Cuts to Benchmark Interest Rates Will Squeeze Banks' Profits, Analysts Say
- Court to Rehear 1996 Murder Case that Ended with Suspect's Execution
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- The Low Official Found with Towering Pile of Cash, Gold and Properties
- At Factory Waste Ponds, Fumes Choke Fantasies
- Some Shanghai FTZ Reform Ideas Introduced to Rest of Country
- Closer Look: Why Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect Was One-Way Road
- Justin Lin Ignores Population Factor with Growth Predictions
- Canceled Mexican Rail Contract Gives Chinese Firms Chance to Reflect
- A Passage to India
- Sixth NEA Official This Year Is Investigated for Corruption
- Websites Offering Subtitles for Foreign TV Shows, Movies Shut Down
- Head of Troubled Li-Ning Co. Hands Baton to Company's Founder