NDRC Relaxes Ministry of Railways' Bond Issuance Quota
(Beijing) – The State Council has approved a National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) proposal to expand the Ministry of Railway's bond issuance limitation for this year to no more than its net assets.
A source at the NDRC said the State Council, China's cabinet, approved the proposal.
Under the Securities Law, the ministry has previously issued bonds as a corporation and the total amount has not exceeded 40 percent of its net assets. However, the NDRC's proposal also allows it to act as a non-corporate entity, the source said.
- Hospitals No Longer Take Organs from Executed Prisoners, Official Says
- Underground Disturbance
- Home Burial
- Closer Look: So Apple and Alipay Are Getting Married? Not So Fast
- Job Websites Adapt to Changing Industry by Targeting Individuals, Special Groups
- Graphic: Rising Tide of Investment
- Closer Look: CSRC Should Review Its Approvals-Based IPO System
- China's Growing Private Sector
- Advisory Body Votes to Raise Subway, Bus Fares in Capital
- Earning Trust of the People Requires Rule of Law
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Rise and Fall of a Coal Boomtown in Shanxi Province
- Researchers Cast Doubt on State Council Goals to Cut Air Pollution
- Chinese Comfort Women: Testimonies from Imperial Japan's Sex Slaves
- Which Way for Smartphone Swipe and Pay?
- What is Authoritarianism?
- Zuckerberg Impresses Tsinghua Students with His Chinese, Even Talks Tech
- Alibaba Shopping Site Red-Faced after Number of Phone Orders Faked
- For China's Property Market, All Is Not Lost
- Cai Jinyong: A Chinese Voice at the Top of IFC
- Ministry Said to Propose Local Gov'ts Issuing Bonds to Cover Debts