ABC Executive Is Target of Three Inquiries
(Beijing) – Yang Kun, a vice president at Agricultural Bank of China, has been detained by the party's disciplinary department for investigation in three separate cases, Caixin learned from multiple sources.
One of the cases involves loan agreements ABC signed with a property developer, whose effective owner, Wang Yaohui, allegedly used bank loans to repay gambling debts worth several billions of yuan.
- Confucius and the World He Created
- The Lost Novel
- Reinventing the Bicycle in Beijing
- Waiting for the Light
- Baidu, Hospital Association Squabble over Ad Charges
- Deadly Work
- China-U.S. Trade Engagement in Asia Could Be Win-Win
- Baosteel's Listed Arm Had Declines in Revenue, Net Profit in 2014
- Security Ministry Cancels 1.44 Mln Fake Hukou Documents
- Why Raising Retirement Age Is No Cure-All for Population Problems
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Kissinger: China, U.S. Must 'Lead in Cooperation'
- Yuan and Gold: Old Enemies Should Finally Become Friends
- Saudi Aramco's Supply to China Potentially Doubling
- New Agenda for China's Feared Family Planners
- Graphics: AIIB's Aims
- Who Is Prince Qing?
- Ex-Police Chief Held for Murder Said to Be Linked to Graft Case
- Sinophobia: Anxiety, Violence, and the Making of Mongolian Identity
- Amid Worsening Pollution, Gov't Moves toward Law on Ecotaxes
- Shrewd Smiles as Online Bankers Test New Tech