Chinese Wind Power Company Eyes Vestas' Assets
(Beijing) — Chinese wind turbine manufacturer Ming Yang Wind Power Group is seeking to acquire the world's largest wind power equipment maker, Vestas Wind Systems, a source close to the situation says.
The source, who did not want to be named, said that Guangdong-based Ming Yang Wind Power may complete the transaction with the Danish company by October. The deal will be worth between 1.5 billion and 2 billion euros.
- WeChat 'Glitch' Allows Family to Raise over 2 Million Yuan in 80 Minutes
- China's VAT Rebate Reform Aims to Boost Local Government Fiscal Strength
- Share Splits Raise Stock Market Suspicions
- China Faces Severe Coal Transport Capacity Shortage
- Audi Scraps Plans for New China Dealer Network
- Regions Found to Have 'Critical' Heavy Metal Emissions Now Clean Up Act
- Official PMI Spikes as Producer Prices Rise, Exports Surge
- China Adds 10% Consumption Tax for Superluxury Cars
- News Calendar, December 5-11
- Caixin's Manufacturing Indicator Dips to 50.9 in November
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter