360Buy Still Has No IPO Plans, Company Source Says
(Beijing) – Leading online electronics retailer 360Buy has no plans to raise funds through an initial public offering or by selling stakes to private equity firms before 2013, a source inside the company has reiterated.
The source said on July 3 that a financial assessment by PricewaterhouseCoopers showed 360Buy had net cash of almost US$ 1 billion by the end of 2011.
- Scientists Issue Warning over Development of Coastal Wetlands
- Clearing the Air with a Sino-U.S. Climate Pact
- Rate Cuts Will Give Short-Term Boost to Property Sales, Analysts Say
- Heshan Stabbing
- Built to Blast
- Views: Assessing APEC
- China Takes Another Step toward Capital Freedom
- Will the lower benchmark lending interest rate mean reduced borrowing costs for companies?
- Cuts to Benchmark Interest Rates Will Squeeze Banks' Profits, Analysts Say
- Court to Rehear 1996 Murder Case that Ended with Suspect's Execution
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- The Low Official Found with Towering Pile of Cash, Gold and Properties
- At Factory Waste Ponds, Fumes Choke Fantasies
- Some Shanghai FTZ Reform Ideas Introduced to Rest of Country
- Closer Look: Why Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect Was One-Way Road
- Justin Lin Ignores Population Factor with Growth Predictions
- Canceled Mexican Rail Contract Gives Chinese Firms Chance to Reflect
- A Passage to India
- Sixth NEA Official This Year Is Investigated for Corruption
- Websites Offering Subtitles for Foreign TV Shows, Movies Shut Down
- Head of Troubled Li-Ning Co. Hands Baton to Company's Founder