360Buy Still Has No IPO Plans, Company Source Says
(Beijing) – Leading online electronics retailer 360Buy has no plans to raise funds through an initial public offering or by selling stakes to private equity firms before 2013, a source inside the company has reiterated.
The source said on July 3 that a financial assessment by PricewaterhouseCoopers showed 360Buy had net cash of almost US$ 1 billion by the end of 2011.
- The Market Likes PBOC's 1 Tln Yuan Move, but Wait
- The children's hour
- Star Crossed
- No Tech Barrier to Publishing Unemployment Rate, Statistics Official Says
- Beijing Subway Fares Set to Rise as Gov't Frets over Crowding, Subsidies
- Connecting to the World
- CCTV Executive behind 'A Bite of China' Food Documentary Detained
- Closer Look: Unifying the Hukou System Is a Start, but It's Just That
- CDIC Merges Departments to Better Hunt Absconded Officials
- China's Risky Play in the U.S. Debt Market
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- How the Hammer Falls as China Nails Corruption
- Graphics: Zhou Yongkang's Tangled Path
- CNPC Continues to Be Hit by Scandal as Two More Executives Fall
- Why Do Foreign Brands 'Break Bad' in China?
- Market Reforms, Fight against Corruption Go Hand in Hand, Expert Says
- Caixin Explains: Central Committee Discipline Inspection Teams
- What Li Keqiang Asks in Meetings with Economists
- Central Committee Announces Inquiry into Ex-Security Boss Zhou Yongkang
- Snake Eyes and Scrutiny for Macao's Casinos
- Alibaba Said to Delay New York Listing until after Labor Day