360Buy Still Has No IPO Plans, Company Source Says
(Beijing) – Leading online electronics retailer 360Buy has no plans to raise funds through an initial public offering or by selling stakes to private equity firms before 2013, a source inside the company has reiterated.
The source said on July 3 that a financial assessment by PricewaterhouseCoopers showed 360Buy had net cash of almost US$ 1 billion by the end of 2011.
- Listening In
- Resorting to Old Methods for Growth Leads to Dead End
- CIC Launches Subsidiary to Invest in Overseas Projects
- Alibaba Lets Travelers Make Duty-Free Purchases Online
- Shandong's Pension Fund Tapping the SOE Well
- Investor Angry at Gov't Role in Stock Market Rout in Apparent Suicide
- Rising Pork Prices Blamed for Pushing Up CPI to 1.4 Pct
- Reduced to Rubble
- Qingdao Court Agrees to Hear NGO's Lawsuit over Oil Spill
- Shanghai Said to Be Close to Unveiling Pilot Rules for Car-Hire Apps
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Cheers, Fears for China's Next Step Overseas
- Investor Angry at Gov't Role in Stock Market Rout in Apparent Suicide (updated)
- Official Fired over Milk Scandal Gets Top Job in Agriculture Ministry
- Tech Takeoff Lifts Drone Industry to New Heights
- Who and What is Chinese?
- CSF Said to Get 1.22 Tln Yuan from Banks for Stock Buys
- Policy Banks Linked to 'Belt and Road' Plans Said to Get US$ 31 Bln
- Villain or Hero for Stock Market Saga?
- Early Caixin Manufacturing PMI for July at 48.2 Points
- Tricky Medical Games for China's Autistic Kids