Luxury Developer Sets Record with Beijing Land Purchase
The Wanliu plot in Beijing's Haidian District that Sinobo bought
(Beijing) – Sinobo Group, a private real estate developer that focuses on luxury residential projects, bought a plot of land in northwestern Beijing for 33,800 yuan per square meter of planned building space.
The figure is a record in Beijing for a residential land purchase.
- WeChat 'Glitch' Allows Family to Raise over 2 Million Yuan in 80 Minutes
- China's VAT Rebate Reform Aims to Boost Local Government Fiscal Strength
- Share Splits Raise Stock Market Suspicions
- China Faces Severe Coal Transport Capacity Shortage
- Audi Scraps Plans for New China Dealer Network
- Regions Found to Have 'Critical' Heavy Metal Emissions Now Clean Up Act
- Official PMI Spikes as Producer Prices Rise, Exports Surge
- China Adds 10% Consumption Tax for Superluxury Cars
- News Calendar, December 5-11
- Caixin's Manufacturing Indicator Dips to 50.9 in November
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter