Luxury Developer Sets Record with Beijing Land Purchase
The Wanliu plot in Beijing's Haidian District that Sinobo bought
(Beijing) – Sinobo Group, a private real estate developer that focuses on luxury residential projects, bought a plot of land in northwestern Beijing for 33,800 yuan per square meter of planned building space.
The figure is a record in Beijing for a residential land purchase.
- November PMI at 48.6, Marking the Ninth Straight Month of Manufacturing Contraction
- The Week in Photos: Nov.21 - 27
- Four-Fifths of Medical School Graduates 'Don't Become Doctors'
- China, Germany Ideal Partners in Climate Change Fight
- China Mobile to Get Fixed-Line Broadband Assets in 32 Bln Yuan Deal
- Zhang Zhixin: The Woman who took on the 'Gang of Four'
- Growing Pains
- Cathay: Ezra Pound's re-imagination of Chinese Poetry
- The Clash of Titans: A Look Back at the Sino-Indian War
- Talking Time
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Wang Jianlin on Why the Wanda Phenomenon Works
- The Real Drivers of China's New Culture Movement
- Banks' Total Value of Bad Loans Rises for 16th Straight Quarter
- Most of World's Synthetic Drugs Made in China, Police Admit
- Gov't Announces Plan to Clean Up Rural Areas by 2020
- Closer Look: Why Official Goals for Natural Gas Use Are in Doubt
- Insurance Executive Said to Die in Office Days after Probe Started
- Chairman of Securities Firm's HK Subsidiary 'Missing for Six Days'
- China 1945: Mao's Revolution and America's Fateful Choice
- Progress at Universities Requires Outside Help, College President Says