Luxury Developer Sets Record with Beijing Land Purchase
The Wanliu plot in Beijing's Haidian District that Sinobo bought
(Beijing) – Sinobo Group, a private real estate developer that focuses on luxury residential projects, bought a plot of land in northwestern Beijing for 33,800 yuan per square meter of planned building space.
The figure is a record in Beijing for a residential land purchase.
- China Railway Corp. to Issue Bonds
- Passage to History
- Don't Expect Praises
- Investment in Agriculture Climbs
- Final Fantasy
- A Foul Find
- In Friday's Papers: Cabinet to Reduce Red Tape, Nationwide Inspection on Health Food
- Healthcare Needs Fundamental Reforms, Experts Say
- Healthcare and One-Child Policy: China's Ticking Bomb
- Homer Simpson and the Weibo Rule
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Why Foxconn's Switch to Robots Hasn't Been Automatic
- Steel Industry Forges Ahead with Reform
- Heeding the Roar of China Bears
- In Wednesday's Papers: Mao's Granddaughter Makes Rich List, 21 Punished over Chongqing Sex Tapes
- Delicacies of the Chinese Dream
- Graphics：Gold Consumption Jumps to Record High in Q1
- Deputy Shanghai Mayor 'to Take over at CIC'
- Closer Look: Divining Clues on the Future of Reform
- Investment Company Asks: Can We Legally Short Sell?
- Too Big To Fail Is Bigger than Ever