Short-term Memory Loss
U.S. President Barack Obama signed the health care legislation March 23, 2010
The decision by the Supreme Court to uphold the constitutionality of U.S. President Barack Obama's health care plan will cause the presidential race to take yet another bizarre twist. Former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney has announced his intention to make the repeal of the health care law one of the central issues in the campaign. The problem Romney faces in pressing this matter is that he pushed a nearly identical plan into law in Massachusetts six years ago.
- Cleaning Up
- Closer Look: IMF's Decision on Yuan Means More Reforms for China
- Pick the Low-Hanging Fruit to Get Tough on Climate Change
- Banks Raise Dams, Fend Off Toxic Debt Crisis
- November PMI at 48.6, Marking the Ninth Straight Month of Manufacturing Contraction
- The Week in Photos: Nov.21 - 27
- Four-Fifths of Medical School Graduates 'Don't Become Doctors'
- China, Germany Ideal Partners in Climate Change Fight
- China Mobile to Get Fixed-Line Broadband Assets in 32 Bln Yuan Deal
- Zhang Zhixin: The Woman who took on the 'Gang of Four'
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Wang Jianlin on Why the Wanda Phenomenon Works
- The Real Drivers of China's New Culture Movement
- Banks' Total Value of Bad Loans Rises for 16th Straight Quarter
- Most of World's Synthetic Drugs Made in China, Police Admit
- Gov't Announces Plan to Clean Up Rural Areas by 2020
- Closer Look: Why Official Goals for Natural Gas Use Are in Doubt
- Insurance Executive Said to Die in Office Days after Probe Started
- Chairman of Securities Firm's HK Subsidiary 'Missing for Six Days'
- Progress at Universities Requires Outside Help, College President Says
- China 1945: Mao's Revolution and America's Fateful Choice