Short-term Memory Loss
U.S. President Barack Obama signed the health care legislation March 23, 2010
The decision by the Supreme Court to uphold the constitutionality of U.S. President Barack Obama's health care plan will cause the presidential race to take yet another bizarre twist. Former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney has announced his intention to make the repeal of the health care law one of the central issues in the campaign. The problem Romney faces in pressing this matter is that he pushed a nearly identical plan into law in Massachusetts six years ago.
- China Uses Drones to Monitor Pollution Problem from Above
- Experts Question Alipay's Backup Plans after Long Glitch
- Parents in Capital Angry at Recruiting Changes for Top Primary Schools
- A Prince's Legacy
- Emissions from Nation's Incineration Plants 'Surpass Standards'
- Developer Probed for Web of Floor Space Fraud
- Is Infinite Economic Growth in Germany Possible?
- Be Prepared to Pass the Test of Fed's Moves
- Nursing Home Fire Exposes Struggles of Elderly People in Rural Areas
- Put to Death
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Phone Maker Transsion Catches the African Beat
- Solar Panel Maker Suffering HK Share Sell-Off 'Failed to Repay Loans'
- The Big VIE Question
- South China Sea Issue Is Litmus Test for Sino-U.S. Relationship
- Rain on CCTV's Moscow Parade Coverage
- China Unleashes Bonds to Tackle Local Debt
- Gov't Announces Plan to Upgrade Factories over Next Decade
- Rescue in the Works for Indebted Sinosteel
- Residents of Beijing Community Renew Protest against Waste Incineration Plant
- Public Hospitals to Be Opened to Investors, State Council Says