CDB Helps Chinese Firms Return Home
(Beijing) – China Development Bank (CDB) and its investment subsidiary plan to help Chinese companies listed overseas go private and relist on domestic or Hong Kong bourses.
The policy bank's Hong Kong branch has already provided a US$1 billion loan to help Chinese public companies leave the U.S. stock market to return to domestic markets, a process also known as public-private-public (PPP), a CDB source said.
- WeChat 'Glitch' Allows Family to Raise over 2 Million Yuan in 80 Minutes
- China's VAT Rebate Reform Aims to Boost Local Government Fiscal Strength
- Share Splits Raise Stock Market Suspicions
- China Faces Severe Coal Transport Capacity Shortage
- Audi Scraps Plans for New China Dealer Network
- Regions Found to Have 'Critical' Heavy Metal Emissions Now Clean Up Act
- Official PMI Spikes as Producer Prices Rise, Exports Surge
- China Adds 10% Consumption Tax for Superluxury Cars
- News Calendar, December 5-11
- Caixin's Manufacturing Indicator Dips to 50.9 in November
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter