P/E Ratio for IPOs Drops to Three-Year Low
(Beijing) – Twenty initial public offerings were launched on Chinese stock markets in July, but their average price-earnings ratio was 26.02, the lowest level since June 2009 when IPO activities resumed after a suspension.
The lowest P/E ratio this year was 12.94 by Jiangmen Kanhoo Industry Co., which launched on the growth enterprises market of the Shenzhen Stock Exchange on July 26.
- WeChat 'Glitch' Allows Family to Raise over 2 Million Yuan in 80 Minutes
- China's VAT Rebate Reform Aims to Boost Local Government Fiscal Strength
- Share Splits Raise Stock Market Suspicions
- China Faces Severe Coal Transport Capacity Shortage
- Audi Scraps Plans for New China Dealer Network
- Regions Found to Have 'Critical' Heavy Metal Emissions Now Clean Up Act
- Official PMI Spikes as Producer Prices Rise, Exports Surge
- China Adds 10% Consumption Tax for Superluxury Cars
- News Calendar, December 5-11
- Caixin's Manufacturing Indicator Dips to 50.9 in November
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter