Unprofitable China COSCO Holdings Still Gets Top Rating
(Beijing) – Beijing-based China Lianhe Credit Rating Co. Ltd. has granted a rating of AAA to unprofitable China COSCO Holdings Co., a move that reveals a split between domestic and international credit rating firms.
COSCO, China's largest shipping company, lost 4.87 billion yuan in the first half of the year, Wei Jiafu, the firm's chairman said on August 30.
- WeChat 'Glitch' Allows Family to Raise over 2 Million Yuan in 80 Minutes
- China's VAT Rebate Reform Aims to Boost Local Government Fiscal Strength
- Share Splits Raise Stock Market Suspicions
- China Faces Severe Coal Transport Capacity Shortage
- Audi Scraps Plans for New China Dealer Network
- Regions Found to Have 'Critical' Heavy Metal Emissions Now Clean Up Act
- Official PMI Spikes as Producer Prices Rise, Exports Surge
- China Adds 10% Consumption Tax for Superluxury Cars
- News Calendar, December 5-11
- Caixin's Manufacturing Indicator Dips to 50.9 in November
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter