Unprofitable China COSCO Holdings Still Gets Top Rating
(Beijing) – Beijing-based China Lianhe Credit Rating Co. Ltd. has granted a rating of AAA to unprofitable China COSCO Holdings Co., a move that reveals a split between domestic and international credit rating firms.
COSCO, China's largest shipping company, lost 4.87 billion yuan in the first half of the year, Wei Jiafu, the firm's chairman said on August 30.
- The Waistland
- Cyanide Found in Dog Meat Sold to Restaurants, Zhejiang Court Hears
- In Paris, It's All about Growth
- Gov't Policies Actually Encourage Risky Investing Abroad
- Weeping Ceiling
- Insurance Firms Stop Online Sales, as Regulator Takes Long Look
- The Upright Magistrates
- Film: Tell Me a Beautiful World
- Exhibition: After Time
- Graphics: Going Mobile
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Closer Look: JD.com Sees Its High Hopes for WeChat Fall Short
- Zhou Family Legacy: Thick Blood, Fat Profits
- Four Shanghai Customs Officials Nabbed by Party Graft Buster
- Zhou Yongkang's Early Years
- Closer Look: Anti-Corruption Czar Makes Noteworthy Appearance at CPPCC Meeting
- Zhou Yongkang Used Start in Oil Industry to Rise to Public Security Czar
- Chinese Tycoons, Stars Take up Ice Bucket Challenge for ALS
- Deng Xiaoping Gave Double Boost to Reform Efforts, Economist Says
- The Best Way to Remember Deng Xiaoping
- Detention of Haitong Securities Executive 'Is Linked to Bond Scandal'