Capital City Warns Home Buyers against 79 Developments
(Beijing) – The capital's Bureau of Land and Resources has released a list of 79 housing developments built in the city's suburbs since 2008 that home buyers should avoid.
The September 17 announcement is an attempt to address a grey area in Beijing's property market and warn the public that the properties have problematic ownership structures.
- Investment Dip Rains on China's Upbeat Economy
- Schoolgirl Dies of Heart Attack after Falling Pray to A Phone Scam that Syphoned Her Tuition Money
- Spring Air Fuels Expansion with 10 New Airbus Jets
- P2P Firms in China Get Wings Clipped by New Rules
- PBOC Official Xuan Changneng to Join CSRC to Assist the Chairman
- Closer Look: Qihoo Retires from Public View after Record Privatization
- Beijing Overhauls Electric Vehicle Incentives to Weed Out Cheaters
- PetroChina, CNOOC Profits Slump as Prices and Domestic Demand Drop
- Renewables Generate a Quarter of China's Energy, But Solar and Wind Lag
- China COSCO Eyes New Terminal at Spain's Largest Container Port
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- China Edges Closer to a Liquidity Trap
- First China Made Bullet Train Makes Maiden Trip
- Souring Business, Xenophobia Makes China Dream Lose Its Appeal for African Migrants
- China to Bring Back Equity Incentives for SOE Employees
- Farewell Medal Mania, Hello Sports Reform
- Dalian Wanda's Property Arm To Delist from Hong Kong in September
- China Behind on Plans to Trim Overcapacity
- Alibaba Rakes in Millions Selling Co-branding Rights to Double 11 Gala
- Can Baseball Finally Hit a Home Run in China?
- Car-Hailing Firms Try New Business Frontiers