China Becomes World's Top Source of Overseas Students
(Beijing) – Recent years have witnessed a continuous growth in the number of Chinese students studying abroad.
China has become the world's largest source of overseas students, accounting for 14 percent of global total, according to a report released by the Center for China and Globalization (CCG) and the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences on September 17.
- China Releases Guiding Policy on Reform Tied to Government Spending
- China's Stimulus Bond Program Faces Effectiveness Test
- Why Official Claim on Services Driving China's Economy is Misleading
- Kobe Bryant Invests in China Education Firm
- China Contractor Gets Second Chance at Bahamas Luxury Hotel
- Alibaba Pictures Expands Into Cinemas
- Despite Gains in HDI, China Needs More Reform for Inclusive Growth, UN Says
- CSRC Beefs up Internal Disciplinary Inspection with New Committee
- Insurance Regulator Eyes Crackdown on Short-Term Policies
- China Telecom H1 Profit up 6.3 Pct on Strong 4G Subscriber Growth
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- China Edges Closer to a Liquidity Trap
- First China Made Bullet Train Makes Maiden Trip
- China to Bring Back Equity Incentives for SOE Employees
- Farewell Medal Mania, Hello Sports Reform
- Dalian Wanda's Property Arm To Delist from Hong Kong in September
- China Behind on Plans to Trim Overcapacity
- Alibaba Rakes in Millions Selling Co-branding Rights to Double 11 Gala
- Can Baseball Finally Hit a Home Run in China?
- Car-Hailing Firms Try New Business Frontiers
- Souring Business, Xenophobia Makes China Dream Lose Its Appeal for African Migrants