China's Rich See Decline in Wealth
(Beijing) – China's richest entrepreneurs bagged a little less wealth last year amid a slowing economy, according to a recent report by the Hurun Research Institute.
The Hurun Rich List for 2012 found that nearly 50 percent of China's top 1,000 high net worth individuals saw their assets decline. The report also found that 77 percent of entrepreneurs had listed companies which dipped in market value.
- WeChat 'Glitch' Allows Family to Raise over 2 Million Yuan in 80 Minutes
- China's VAT Rebate Reform Aims to Boost Local Government Fiscal Strength
- Share Splits Raise Stock Market Suspicions
- China Faces Severe Coal Transport Capacity Shortage
- Audi Scraps Plans for New China Dealer Network
- Regions Found to Have 'Critical' Heavy Metal Emissions Now Clean Up Act
- Official PMI Spikes as Producer Prices Rise, Exports Surge
- China Adds 10% Consumption Tax for Superluxury Cars
- News Calendar, December 5-11
- Caixin's Manufacturing Indicator Dips to 50.9 in November
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter