Three Firms Blocked from Entering U.S.
(Beijing) – Three companies with links to China have been blocked from entering the United States recently over U.S. concerns they are a threat to national security.
Huawei and ZTE, leading Chinese telecoms equipment manufacturers, pose a threat to U.S. national security, the U.S. House Intelligence Committee said in a report released on October 8.
- WeChat 'Glitch' Allows Family to Raise over 2 Million Yuan in 80 Minutes
- China's VAT Rebate Reform Aims to Boost Local Government Fiscal Strength
- Share Splits Raise Stock Market Suspicions
- China Faces Severe Coal Transport Capacity Shortage
- Audi Scraps Plans for New China Dealer Network
- Regions Found to Have 'Critical' Heavy Metal Emissions Now Clean Up Act
- Official PMI Spikes as Producer Prices Rise, Exports Surge
- China Adds 10% Consumption Tax for Superluxury Cars
- News Calendar, December 5-11
- Caixin's Manufacturing Indicator Dips to 50.9 in November
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter