Three Firms Blocked from Entering U.S.
(Beijing) – Three companies with links to China have been blocked from entering the United States recently over U.S. concerns they are a threat to national security.
Huawei and ZTE, leading Chinese telecoms equipment manufacturers, pose a threat to U.S. national security, the U.S. House Intelligence Committee said in a report released on October 8.
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- How the Hammer Falls as China Nails Corruption
- CNPC Continues to Be Hit by Scandal as Two More Executives Fall
- Market Reforms, Fight against Corruption Go Hand in Hand, Expert Says
- What Li Keqiang Asks in Meetings with Economists
- Why Do Foreign Brands 'Break Bad' in China?
- Alibaba Said to Delay New York Listing until after Labor Day
- Sheila Patel: Investors Should Be 'Positive' about China Stocks
- Graft Fight Will Take Years, U.S. Expert Says, but China Is Heading in Right Direction
- CDB Said to Get 1 Tln Yuan to Back Shantytown Renovation
- CBRC Approves Three Private Banks as Part of Pilot