Questions over China's Int'l Investment Position
(Beijing) – China's net international investment position was positive, at nearly US$ 1.75 trillion, by the end of June, data recently released by the State Administration of Foreign Exchange (SAFE) shows.
This represents an annual increase of 37 percent on average since 2004's record of a positive US$ 276.4 billion, SAFE's data shows.
The net international investment position refers to the value of external assets minus debts.
- WeChat 'Glitch' Allows Family to Raise over 2 Million Yuan in 80 Minutes
- China's VAT Rebate Reform Aims to Boost Local Government Fiscal Strength
- Share Splits Raise Stock Market Suspicions
- China Faces Severe Coal Transport Capacity Shortage
- Audi Scraps Plans for New China Dealer Network
- Regions Found to Have 'Critical' Heavy Metal Emissions Now Clean Up Act
- Official PMI Spikes as Producer Prices Rise, Exports Surge
- China Adds 10% Consumption Tax for Superluxury Cars
- News Calendar, December 5-11
- Caixin's Manufacturing Indicator Dips to 50.9 in November
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter