Tmall Prepares for Huge Annual Sale
(Beijing) – Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba will launch a large sale in early November on its online business-to-consumer (B2C) marketplace Tmall.com, with the number of transactions expected to exceed 100 million.
Tmall.com, which has been the B2C part of Taobao.com since 2008, has launched a major sales campaign every November 11 that offers shoppers discounts of up to 50 percent.
- A Tripolar Currency Regime Is in the Offing
- Party Official Puts Charges TV Maker's Boss Broke Law Online
- Proposed Law Gives Gov't Too Much Control of Internet, Experts Say
- Testing Times
- Views: Privacy Problem
- Hebei's Big Idea for Clean Coal Yields Few Results
- Listening In
- Resorting to Old Methods for Growth Leads to Dead End
- CIC Launches Subsidiary to Invest in Overseas Projects
- Alibaba Lets Travelers Make Duty-Free Purchases Online
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Cheers, Fears for China's Next Step Overseas
- Investor Angry at Gov't Role in Stock Market Rout in Apparent Suicide (updated)
- Tech Takeoff Lifts Drone Industry to New Heights
- Who and What is Chinese?
- Villain or Hero for Stock Market Saga?
- Policy Banks Linked to 'Belt and Road' Plans Said to Get US$ 31 Bln
- Hanergy Thin Film Power Removed From Stock Connect Program
- Early Caixin Manufacturing PMI for July at 48.2 Points
- Tricky Medical Games for China's Autistic Kids
- The Right Approach to the PPP Model