Tmall Prepares for Huge Annual Sale
(Beijing) – Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba will launch a large sale in early November on its online business-to-consumer (B2C) marketplace Tmall.com, with the number of transactions expected to exceed 100 million.
Tmall.com, which has been the B2C part of Taobao.com since 2008, has launched a major sales campaign every November 11 that offers shoppers discounts of up to 50 percent.
- Without Wages
- The Fall of Language in the Age of English
- Ticket to Childhood
- Taking the Next Step in Power Industry Reform
- Protesting Times
- Knives Out
- Men Have Better Chance than Women to Get Job Interview, Study Finds
- Party Legend's Son Denies He Is De Facto Head of Insurance Firm
- Alibaba's Bickering with Gov't Saps Investor Confidence
- Tencent Tops List of China's Most Valuable Brands
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Scandal-Hit GlaxoSmithKline 'to Lay Off 1,000 Employees in China'
- Gov't Had Reservations about Selling Stake in Citic Ltd. to Foreigners
- Caught in Rising China's Centrifuge
- Two-Thirds of Provinces Say They Missed GDP Growth Targets in 2014
- Downfall of Party Internet Policeman 'Helped Lead to National Cleanup Campaign'
- Lanzhou Shames CNPC Unit for Pollution Crises
- Embattled Founder Securities 'Cannot Reach Its Chairman'
- Gov't Digs Into Soil Pollution Problem with Proposal for New Standards
- Banks Trying Direct Route to Online Future
- Taobao, Gov't Get Real Testy over Fake Goods Accusations