Tmall Prepares for Huge Annual Sale
(Beijing) – Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba will launch a large sale in early November on its online business-to-consumer (B2C) marketplace Tmall.com, with the number of transactions expected to exceed 100 million.
Tmall.com, which has been the B2C part of Taobao.com since 2008, has launched a major sales campaign every November 11 that offers shoppers discounts of up to 50 percent.
- Confucius and the World He Created
- The Lost Novel
- Reinventing the Bicycle in Beijing
- Waiting for the Light
- Baidu, Hospital Association Squabble over Ad Charges
- Deadly Work
- China-U.S. Trade Engagement in Asia Could Be Win-Win
- Baosteel's Listed Arm Had Declines in Revenue, Net Profit in 2014
- Security Ministry Cancels 1.44 Mln Fake Hukou Documents
- Why Raising Retirement Age Is No Cure-All for Population Problems
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Kissinger: China, U.S. Must 'Lead in Cooperation'
- Yuan and Gold: Old Enemies Should Finally Become Friends
- Saudi Aramco's Supply to China Potentially Doubling
- New Agenda for China's Feared Family Planners
- Who Is Prince Qing?
- Graphics: AIIB's Aims
- Sinophobia: Anxiety, Violence, and the Making of Mongolian Identity
- Ex-Police Chief Held for Murder Said to Be Linked to Graft Case
- Shrewd Smiles as Online Bankers Test New Tech
- Amid Worsening Pollution, Gov't Moves toward Law on Ecotaxes