Tmall Prepares for Huge Annual Sale
(Beijing) – Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba will launch a large sale in early November on its online business-to-consumer (B2C) marketplace Tmall.com, with the number of transactions expected to exceed 100 million.
Tmall.com, which has been the B2C part of Taobao.com since 2008, has launched a major sales campaign every November 11 that offers shoppers discounts of up to 50 percent.
- WeChat 'Glitch' Allows Family to Raise over 2 Million Yuan in 80 Minutes
- China's VAT Rebate Reform Aims to Boost Local Government Fiscal Strength
- Share Splits Raise Stock Market Suspicions
- China Faces Severe Coal Transport Capacity Shortage
- Audi Scraps Plans for New China Dealer Network
- Regions Found to Have 'Critical' Heavy Metal Emissions Now Clean Up Act
- Official PMI Spikes as Producer Prices Rise, Exports Surge
- China Adds 10% Consumption Tax for Superluxury Cars
- News Calendar, December 5-11
- Caixin's Manufacturing Indicator Dips to 50.9 in November
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter