Tmall Prepares for Huge Annual Sale
(Beijing) – Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba will launch a large sale in early November on its online business-to-consumer (B2C) marketplace Tmall.com, with the number of transactions expected to exceed 100 million.
Tmall.com, which has been the B2C part of Taobao.com since 2008, has launched a major sales campaign every November 11 that offers shoppers discounts of up to 50 percent.
- Four Shanghai Customs Officials Nabbed by Party Graft Buster
- Castle in the Sky
- Royal Necropolis
- Detention of Haitong Securities Executive 'Is Linked to Bond Scandal'
- Closer Look: JD.com Sees Its High Hopes for WeChat Fall Short
- The Best Way to Remember Deng Xiaoping
- Graphic: Escape from Beishangguang
- NAO to Finish Audit of Local Gov't Land Sales by End of October
- Just 1 in 30 Patients Gets an Organ Needed for Transplant Every Year
- Ludian Parade
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- The Jiangxi Township Doing a Brisk Trade in Cambodian Wives
- How One Police Chief Built a Graft Network over Four Decades in Power
- Iron Ore Prices Tumble as Four Large Producers Ramp up Production
- A Modern Reflection of Germany and Austria-Hungary?
- Views: Making Sense of China's Anti-Monopoly Campaign
- ICBC Executive Sued by Former Employer Deutsche Bank over Money Transfer
- Analysts Wonder If Trust Industry Has Reached a Tipping Point
- For Graft Investigators, a Son Like His Father
- Media Watch: Efforts to Remember Deng Start, and So Does Divining What They Mean
- Following Vanke's Lead, Developers in County near Beijing Cut Home Prices