State Media Articles Call for Continued Reform
(Beijing) – Just weeks before the 18th Party Congress, several official media outlets have published articles calling for the deepening of reform, including political reform.
The party congress, which starts on November 8, is to see in new leaders who will guide the country for the next decade.
Qiushi Journal, an influential magazine run by the party's Central Committee, published an article October 16 headlined "Striving Forward with Reform and Opening Up" and written under a pen name.
- Confucius and the World He Created
- The Lost Novel
- Reinventing the Bicycle in Beijing
- Waiting for the Light
- Baidu, Hospital Association Squabble over Ad Charges
- Deadly Work
- China-U.S. Trade Engagement in Asia Could Be Win-Win
- Baosteel's Listed Arm Had Declines in Revenue, Net Profit in 2014
- Security Ministry Cancels 1.44 Mln Fake Hukou Documents
- Why Raising Retirement Age Is No Cure-All for Population Problems
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Kissinger: China, U.S. Must 'Lead in Cooperation'
- Yuan and Gold: Old Enemies Should Finally Become Friends
- Saudi Aramco's Supply to China Potentially Doubling
- Will Slow and Steady Win China's Economy Race?
- New Agenda for China's Feared Family Planners
- Graphics: AIIB's Aims
- Who Is Prince Qing?
- Ex-Police Chief Held for Murder Said to Be Linked to Graft Case
- Sinophobia: Anxiety, Violence, and the Making of Mongolian Identity
- China Said to Agree to Build Two Train Lines in Thailand