State Media Articles Call for Continued Reform
(Beijing) – Just weeks before the 18th Party Congress, several official media outlets have published articles calling for the deepening of reform, including political reform.
The party congress, which starts on November 8, is to see in new leaders who will guide the country for the next decade.
Qiushi Journal, an influential magazine run by the party's Central Committee, published an article October 16 headlined "Striving Forward with Reform and Opening Up" and written under a pen name.
- Business Trip
- College President Fired for Breaking Rules on Cars, Spending
- CRC to Start Selling Ads on Tickets as Part of Test Run
- Country's Rural Areas Face Shortage of Preschools, Ministry Says
- Mali Tragedy Shows Chinese Companies' Need for Support Systems
- Wrecking Ball
- Soccer Team, Major Sponsor Get Shirty over Jersey Change
- Advocate for Transplant Reform Not Done Yet
- Scandal at Aviation Regulator Widens as Another Official Investigated
- China Must Show Resolve in Combating Terrorism
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Country's First Cruise Ship Heads to Port for Final Time
- How a New Idea for Revamping the Economy Is Taking Shape
- Official Figures for Major Smog Pollutant Last Year 'Off by Half'
- Wang Jianlin on Why the Wanda Phenomenon Works
- China Eyes More Muscle for Market Supervision
- Chinese Gov't 'Causes an Investment Gap with U.S.'
- The Real Drivers of China's New Culture Movement
- Why the IMF's Likely Recognition of the Yuan Will Matter
- Party Graft Buster Announces Inquiry into CSRC Official
- Gov't Announces Plan to Clean Up Rural Areas by 2020