State Media Articles Call for Continued Reform
(Beijing) – Just weeks before the 18th Party Congress, several official media outlets have published articles calling for the deepening of reform, including political reform.
The party congress, which starts on November 8, is to see in new leaders who will guide the country for the next decade.
Qiushi Journal, an influential magazine run by the party's Central Committee, published an article October 16 headlined "Striving Forward with Reform and Opening Up" and written under a pen name.
- Fighting for Breath
- Graphic: Level of Distrust
- Forsaking the Fluff, China Joins the Cloud
- Media Watch: Xinhua, People's Daily in Rare Tussle, over Rate Cuts
- Watchdog Repeats Order to Remove Net TV Apps from E-Stores
- Peng Visits Delhi
- iPhone 6 Launch
- Caixin Podcast: Will Jack Ma Drop Hangzhou for Hong Kong?
- Caixin Podcast: No Ordinary Heist in Dalian
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- UnionPay, Apple Said to Agree on U.S. Firm's New Payment Technology
- Coming to Grips with Ammonia in China's Haze
- New-Energy Car Market Is Open Road, BYD CEO Wang Chuanfu Says
- Closer Look: Alibaba's Looming IPO Sends Shockwaves through Bourses at Home, Abroad
- After Years of Dominance, UnionPay's Enemies Arrive at the Gates
- PBOC Punishes Payment Companies for Mishandling Bank Card Transactions
- Media Outlet Blackmailed over 100 Companies, Xinhua Reports
- Cutting Pay of SOE Bosses Just the Beginning of Necessary Changes
- Amid Market Downtown, China's Developers Dig In
- Shenzhen's Qianhai Zone Joins Overseas E-Commerce Pilot