Yuan Will Appreciate to 5.7 against U.S. Dollar, Think Tank Forecasts
(Beijing) – China's currency will gradually appreciate against the U.S. dollar by nearly 10 percent over five years, a report by a private think tank predicts.
In 2017, the exchange rate of the yuan against the US dollar would be 5.7, up about 9.5 percent from the current 6.3 level, Beijing-based West Brothers Economic Research Institute said.
- Appliance Giant Decides Its Future Is to Think Small
- Hunan Suicide
- CNPC Continues to Be Hit by Scandal as Two More Executives Fall
- Training Day
- Getting Local Officials on Board the Next Stage of Reform
- Chinese Investment Company to Buy British Restaurant Chain
- Alibaba Said to Delay New York Listing until after Labor Day
- 60-Second News for July 22: Typhoon Rammasun
- Market Reforms, Fight against Corruption Go Hand in Hand, Expert Says
- What Li Keqiang Asks in Meetings with Economists
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- CCTV Financial News Anchor Rui Chenggang Is Detained
- Gov't Selects Six SOEs for New Round of Pilot Reforms
- Qingdao Port Warehouse Receipts Forged with Phony Seals, Says Source
- Getting a Healthy Interest in Medical Tourism
- Alibaba Has Big Hopes for New Big Data Processing Service
- Why Congress Should Pass the EB-5 Regional Center Extension Act
- The Lost Soldier of Myitkyina
- Graphics: What Does US$ 100 Mean to Expatriates Around the World?
- Beijing Monorail Plan Earns Ire Among Residents
- WH Group Hits out Against 'Defamatory' Accusations