CDB Pursuing Increased Investment in Russia
Russian president Until visited Beijing in June
(Beijing) – The China Development Bank (CDB) is interested in a wide range of investment opportunities in Russia, a former bank official says.
Lie Kegu, former deputy governor of CDB and a senior consultant at China's largest policy bank, said the bank had interest in opportunities in Russia's infrastructure, electricity, and oil and gas, especially in Siberia.
- Taobao, Gov't Get Real Testy over Fake Goods Accusations
- Shanghai Official Urges More Couples to Have Second Child
- Chinese Cities Go off Rails in Effort to Attract New Train Stations
- Water Works
- Risky Bridges?
- Planting the Seeds of Agricultural Reform
- Lanzhou Shames CNPC Unit for Pollution Crises
- Tour Bus Crash
- Surprise Exercise
- Two-Thirds of Provinces Say They Missed GDP Growth Targets in 2014
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Samsung Loses Connection with Chinese Consumers in 2014
- Scandal-Hit GlaxoSmithKline 'to Lay Off 1,000 Employees in China'
- Mao's Winding Road to Socialism
- China Boots Up an Internet Banking Industry
- Gov't Had Reservations about Selling Stake in Citic Ltd. to Foreigners
- Caught in Rising China's Centrifuge
- Downfall of Party Internet Policeman 'Helped Lead to National Cleanup Campaign'
- Embattled Founder Securities 'Cannot Reach Its Chairman'
- Provincial, Regional Gov'ts Prepare for a More Frugal Future
- Banks Trying Direct Route to Online Future