CDB Pursuing Increased Investment in Russia
Russian president Until visited Beijing in June
(Beijing) – The China Development Bank (CDB) is interested in a wide range of investment opportunities in Russia, a former bank official says.
Lie Kegu, former deputy governor of CDB and a senior consultant at China's largest policy bank, said the bank had interest in opportunities in Russia's infrastructure, electricity, and oil and gas, especially in Siberia.
- Mountain Highway
- General Who Led PLA Said to Be Expelled from Party
- Eurozone Debt Rises Again, but Few Care
- Surging Grain Imports Spurring Officials to Rethink Policies
- China's Billion Dollar Question: Why Are Forex Figures Falling?
- A Tripolar Currency Regime Is in the Offing
- Party Official Puts Charges TV Maker's Boss Broke Law Online
- Proposed Law Gives Gov't Too Much Control of Internet, Experts Say
- Testing Times
- Views: Privacy Problem
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Investor Angry at Gov't Role in Stock Market Rout in Apparent Suicide (updated)
- Cheers, Fears for China's Next Step Overseas
- Who and What is Chinese?
- Tech Takeoff Lifts Drone Industry to New Heights
- Villain or Hero for Stock Market Saga?
- Hanergy Thin Film Power Removed From Stock Connect Program
- Policy Banks Linked to 'Belt and Road' Plans Said to Get US$ 31 Bln
- Early Caixin Manufacturing PMI for July at 48.2 Points
- Tricky Medical Games for China's Autistic Kids
- The Right Approach to the PPP Model