CDB Pursuing Increased Investment in Russia
Russian president Until visited Beijing in June
(Beijing) – The China Development Bank (CDB) is interested in a wide range of investment opportunities in Russia, a former bank official says.
Lie Kegu, former deputy governor of CDB and a senior consultant at China's largest policy bank, said the bank had interest in opportunities in Russia's infrastructure, electricity, and oil and gas, especially in Siberia.
- A Prince's Legacy
- Emissions from Nation's Incineration Plants 'Surpass Standards'
- Developer Probed for Web of Floor Space Fraud
- Is Infinite Economic Growth in Germany Possible?
- Be Prepared to Pass the Test of Fed's Moves
- Nursing Home Fire Exposes Struggles of Elderly People in Rural Areas
- Put to Death
- Closer Look: How a Glass Door Stops Growth of Private Hospitals
- Shenzhen Property Market Sees Signs of Strong Rebound
- Gov't Switches Subsidy Focus from Small Farmers to Major Growers
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Phone Maker Transsion Catches the African Beat
- Solar Panel Maker Suffering HK Share Sell-Off 'Failed to Repay Loans'
- The Big VIE Question
- Rain on CCTV's Moscow Parade Coverage
- China Unleashes Bonds to Tackle Local Debt
- South China Sea Issue Is Litmus Test for Sino-U.S. Relationship
- Gov't Announces Plan to Upgrade Factories over Next Decade
- Tencent Expands Net Bank Experiment to 50,000 Social Media Users
- Public Hospitals to Be Opened to Investors, State Council Says
- Residents of Beijing Community Renew Protest against Waste Incineration Plant