CDB Pursuing Increased Investment in Russia
Russian president Until visited Beijing in June
(Beijing) – The China Development Bank (CDB) is interested in a wide range of investment opportunities in Russia, a former bank official says.
Lie Kegu, former deputy governor of CDB and a senior consultant at China's largest policy bank, said the bank had interest in opportunities in Russia's infrastructure, electricity, and oil and gas, especially in Siberia.
- Zuckerberg Impresses Tsinghua Students with His Chinese, Even Talks Tech
- Rise and Fall of a Coal Boomtown in Shanxi Province
- Despite Ban, County Holds Convict Parade Days before Rule of Law Plenum
- Paris Expatriate
- Loft Horizon
- Fourth Plenum
- Which Way for Smartphone Swipe and Pay?
- Do you have faith in the central government's plans for cutting air pollution?
- Media Executive Who Ignored Mobile Internet Takes His Leave
- Chinese Firms 'Want to Build Bullet Trains for California Project'
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- The Yellow Pearls of China: Women with a PhD
- Graphics: Ghost Towns
- Researchers Cast Doubt on State Council Goals to Cut Air Pollution
- China Nears Deal with Mexico to Export Bullet Trains for First Time
- Eight Killed and 18 Injured in Riot in Kunming Suburb, Local Gov't Says
- Graphics: The Fourth Plenum
- Huge Vale Ship Arrived in Qingdao with 300,000 Tons of Iron Ore
- The Golden Lands: Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Myanmar, Thailand & Vietnam
- Revision of Securities Law Is Chance to Liberalize Market
- Alibaba Shopping Site Red-Faced after Number of Phone Orders Faked