CDB Pursuing Increased Investment in Russia
Russian president Until visited Beijing in June
(Beijing) – The China Development Bank (CDB) is interested in a wide range of investment opportunities in Russia, a former bank official says.
Lie Kegu, former deputy governor of CDB and a senior consultant at China's largest policy bank, said the bank had interest in opportunities in Russia's infrastructure, electricity, and oil and gas, especially in Siberia.
- Media Watch: Former Star Reporter Causes Stir with Smog Documentary
- Ant Financial Subsidiary Starts Offering Individual Credit Scores
- Attempt to Gain New Investor Failed, New China Life Insurance Says
- Graphics: Coming and Going
- The Week in Photos: February 21-27
- Oil Giants Dispute Reports that Gov't Is Considering Mergers
- Going Out
- The Soft Edge of Cut Paper
- The Sino-Russian Challenge to the World Order
- Kalidasa for the 21st Century Reader: Selected Poetry and Drama
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Minsheng Tries Weathering a Maelstrom
- Three Private Shipping Companies Run into Financial Troubles
- Can Market Mechanisms Clear China's Bad Air?
- Closer Look: Local Officials Have Little Love for National Hukou Reform
- State Patronage Divides Confucian Intellectuals
- Tourism Tensions Have HK Mulling Limits on Visitor Numbers
- Experts Split on Whether Merger of Taxi App Firms Breaks Law
- Is It Time to Include the Yuan in IMF Basket?
- Gov't Orders Documentary about Gays, Lesbians Removed from Net
- Gov't Moves on GM Crops Spur Industry's Cautious Optimism