CDB Pursuing Increased Investment in Russia
Russian president Until visited Beijing in June
(Beijing) – The China Development Bank (CDB) is interested in a wide range of investment opportunities in Russia, a former bank official says.
Lie Kegu, former deputy governor of CDB and a senior consultant at China's largest policy bank, said the bank had interest in opportunities in Russia's infrastructure, electricity, and oil and gas, especially in Siberia.
- A Five-Minute History of Hong Kong
- High Risk
- Fighting for Breath
- Graphic: Level of Distrust
- Forsaking the Fluff, China Joins the Cloud
- Media Watch: Xinhua, People's Daily in Rare Tussle, over Rate Cuts
- Watchdog Repeats Order to Remove Net TV Apps from E-Stores
- Peng Visits Delhi
- iPhone 6 Launch
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- UnionPay, Apple Said to Agree on U.S. Firm's New Payment Technology
- Coming to Grips with Ammonia in China's Haze
- After Years of Dominance, UnionPay's Enemies Arrive at the Gates
- New-Energy Car Market Is Open Road, BYD CEO Wang Chuanfu Says
- Closer Look: Alibaba's Looming IPO Sends Shockwaves through Bourses at Home, Abroad
- Amid Market Downtown, China's Developers Dig In
- PBOC Punishes Payment Companies for Mishandling Bank Card Transactions
- Media Outlet Blackmailed over 100 Companies, Xinhua Reports
- The Long Journey to the Rule of Law
- Official in Shanxi City 'Falls to His Death after Facing Investigators'