Two-Sided Forecast for Flat-Panel TV Makers
(Beijing) – Healthy consumer demand for televisions, the tablet computer's coming-of-age and generous Chinese government support are helping the nation's flat-panel screen industry fly high.
Huizhou-based TCL Corp, one of the country's largest consumer electronics enterprises, reported a 51 percent year-on-year increase in sales of televisions outfitted with LCD screens in October to 10.85 million units.
- WeChat 'Glitch' Allows Family to Raise over 2 Million Yuan in 80 Minutes
- China's VAT Rebate Reform Aims to Boost Local Government Fiscal Strength
- Share Splits Raise Stock Market Suspicions
- China Faces Severe Coal Transport Capacity Shortage
- Audi Scraps Plans for New China Dealer Network
- Regions Found to Have 'Critical' Heavy Metal Emissions Now Clean Up Act
- Official PMI Spikes as Producer Prices Rise, Exports Surge
- China Adds 10% Consumption Tax for Superluxury Cars
- News Calendar, December 5-11
- Caixin's Manufacturing Indicator Dips to 50.9 in November
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter