Gov't Will Put Billions into New-Energy Vehicles, Official Says
(Beijing) – The Ministry of Finance will set aside 1 billion to 2 billion yuan annually starting this year to support the new-energy vehicle industry and related research and development, an official said on November 23.
Developing the new-energy car sector will be a priority of the central government in the future, assistant minister of finance Zheng Xiaosong said.
- WeChat 'Glitch' Allows Family to Raise over 2 Million Yuan in 80 Minutes
- China's VAT Rebate Reform Aims to Boost Local Government Fiscal Strength
- Share Splits Raise Stock Market Suspicions
- China Faces Severe Coal Transport Capacity Shortage
- Audi Scraps Plans for New China Dealer Network
- Regions Found to Have 'Critical' Heavy Metal Emissions Now Clean Up Act
- Official PMI Spikes as Producer Prices Rise, Exports Surge
- China Adds 10% Consumption Tax for Superluxury Cars
- News Calendar, December 5-11
- Caixin's Manufacturing Indicator Dips to 50.9 in November
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter