Gov't Will Put Billions into New-Energy Vehicles, Official Says
(Beijing) – The Ministry of Finance will set aside 1 billion to 2 billion yuan annually starting this year to support the new-energy vehicle industry and related research and development, an official said on November 23.
Developing the new-energy car sector will be a priority of the central government in the future, assistant minister of finance Zheng Xiaosong said.
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- How the Hammer Falls as China Nails Corruption
- CNPC Continues to Be Hit by Scandal as Two More Executives Fall
- Market Reforms, Fight against Corruption Go Hand in Hand, Expert Says
- What Li Keqiang Asks in Meetings with Economists
- Why Do Foreign Brands 'Break Bad' in China?
- Alibaba Said to Delay New York Listing until after Labor Day
- Sheila Patel: Investors Should Be 'Positive' about China Stocks
- Graft Fight Will Take Years, U.S. Expert Says, but China Is Heading in Right Direction
- CDB Said to Get 1 Tln Yuan to Back Shantytown Renovation
- CBRC Approves Three Private Banks as Part of Pilot