Gov't Will Put Billions into New-Energy Vehicles, Official Says
(Beijing) – The Ministry of Finance will set aside 1 billion to 2 billion yuan annually starting this year to support the new-energy vehicle industry and related research and development, an official said on November 23.
Developing the new-energy car sector will be a priority of the central government in the future, assistant minister of finance Zheng Xiaosong said.
- Marriage, Sex and Character
- China Railway Corp. to Issue Bonds
- Passage to History
- Don't Expect Praises
- Investment in Agriculture Climbs
- Final Fantasy
- A Foul Find
- In Friday's Papers: Cabinet to Reduce Red Tape, Nationwide Inspection on Health Food
- Healthcare Needs Fundamental Reforms, Experts Say
- Healthcare and One-Child Policy: China's Ticking Bomb
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Why Foxconn's Switch to Robots Hasn't Been Automatic
- Steel Industry Forges Ahead with Reform
- Heeding the Roar of China Bears
- In Wednesday's Papers: Mao's Granddaughter Makes Rich List, 21 Punished over Chongqing Sex Tapes
- Delicacies of the Chinese Dream
- Graphics：Gold Consumption Jumps to Record High in Q1
- Deputy Shanghai Mayor 'to Take over at CIC'
- Closer Look: Divining Clues on the Future of Reform
- Investment Company Asks: Can We Legally Short Sell?
- Too Big To Fail Is Bigger than Ever