360Buy in More Fund-raising, Strategy Switch
(Beijing) – As the country's e-commerce companies prepare for year-end sales, China's biggest business-to-customer website, 360Buy, is counting cash after a successful, US$ 400 million fund-raiser.
A source from 360Buy says investors in the latest round of financing are Ontario Teacher's Pension Plan (OTPP) in Canada and the Tiger Fund. The company's valuation was US$ 7.25 billion.
- Deadly Plunge
- Investor Accuses ABC of Insider Trading over Sale of State-Owned Firm's Bonds
- Tech Progress Depends on More Reform, Including for Intellectual Property
- Did a Chinese Insurer Cross the Investor Line?
- Caixin China PMI: Chilly April for Factories with Index Falling to 49.4
- Fast Track
- Fund Used to Bailout Stock Markets Lose 12 percent in Value
- Former Head of CDB Leasing Denies Taking Bribes from China Southern Airlines
- Coal Addiction Spells Trouble for Wind Power Producers
- Crash Site
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Heilongjiang Says It Will Subsidize Homebuyers to Spur Demand
- Executive Who Worked at Tencent, Alibaba Denies Taking Bribes
- Global Perceptions Shape Relations with China
- Hong Kong Spring Auction Brushes Out Art Market Gloom
- Dumping Toxins in a Cloudy Legal Environment
- King Norodom's Head
- Remembering a Master of Kunqu Opera Four Centuries On
- A Student Revolutionary's memoir on the Year Mao Died