360Buy in More Fund-raising, Strategy Switch
(Beijing) – As the country's e-commerce companies prepare for year-end sales, China's biggest business-to-customer website, 360Buy, is counting cash after a successful, US$ 400 million fund-raiser.
A source from 360Buy says investors in the latest round of financing are Ontario Teacher's Pension Plan (OTPP) in Canada and the Tiger Fund. The company's valuation was US$ 7.25 billion.
- Why Do Foreign Brands 'Break Bad' in China?
- Sea of People
- UnionPay Said to Hand Payment Firms Hefty Fines over Illegal Operations
- CBRC Approves Three Private Banks as Part of Pilot
- The Week in Photos: July 19 – 25
- Another Headache for the EU: Ukraine's Separatists
- Courage to Liberty
- 60-Second News for July 25: Unemployment Statistics
- SAIC, Alibaba Agree to Cooperate on Internet-Enabled Cars
- Mountains Moved
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- How the Hammer Falls as China Nails Corruption
- CNPC Continues to Be Hit by Scandal as Two More Executives Fall
- Market Reforms, Fight against Corruption Go Hand in Hand, Expert Says
- What Li Keqiang Asks in Meetings with Economists
- Alibaba Said to Delay New York Listing until after Labor Day
- Graft Fight Will Take Years, U.S. Expert Says, but China Is Heading in Right Direction
- The Lost Soldier of Myitkyina
- Sheila Patel: Investors Should Be 'Positive' about China Stocks
- CDB Said to Get 1 Tln Yuan to Back Shantytown Renovation
- Meat Supplier Puts McDonald's, KFC in Food Safety Spotlight Again