360Buy in More Fund-raising, Strategy Switch
(Beijing) – As the country's e-commerce companies prepare for year-end sales, China's biggest business-to-customer website, 360Buy, is counting cash after a successful, US$ 400 million fund-raiser.
A source from 360Buy says investors in the latest round of financing are Ontario Teacher's Pension Plan (OTPP) in Canada and the Tiger Fund. The company's valuation was US$ 7.25 billion.
- Foreign Tech Firms Cast Wary Eye on Proposed Anti-Terror Law
- Market Cave-In
- China's Passport Selfies Service Hits a Snag
- China Unveils System to Insure Depositors If a Bank Fails
- Opportunity Knocks at New Infrastructure Bank
- Capital's Schools to Close When Air Pollution Gets Too Bad
- Slowly, China Prepares to Raise Retirement Age
- Caixin Suing Guo Wengui and Hong Kong Media
- The Euro Currency Pain Will Remain for Chinese Exporters
- Making an Exit
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Kissinger: China, U.S. Must 'Lead in Cooperation'
- Tycoon Said to Bring Down a Deputy Mayor, Control Key Beijing Land Deal
- Yuan and Gold: Old Enemies Should Finally Become Friends
- Caixin Pledges to Defend Hu Shuli's Reputation
- Reinventing the Bicycle in Beijing
- Saudi Aramco's Supply to China Potentially Doubling
- Confucius and the World He Created
- Who Is Prince Qing?
- Military-Linked Hospital Allows Fake Doctor to Practice
- Ex-Police Chief Held for Murder Said to Be Linked to Graft Case