Gao Hua Securities Acquires Shenzhen Futures Broker
(Beijing) – Goldman Sachs' strategic partner in China, Beijing Gao Hua Securities, has embarked on futures trading by acquiring Shenzhen-based broker QK Futures Corp.
The acquisition was announced by Gao Hua on November 26. A source from the firm said the move allows Gao Hua to officially enter the futures market with its own products. More types of futures would be developed, but there was no timetable yet, he said.
Gao Hua did not reveal details of the transaction.
- Closer Look: What to Expect from This Year's 'Two Sessions'
- Media Watch: Former Star Reporter Causes Stir with Smog Documentary
- Ant Financial Subsidiary Starts Offering Individual Credit Scores
- Attempt to Gain New Investor Failed, New China Life Insurance Says
- Graphics: Coming and Going
- The Week in Photos: February 21-27
- Oil Giants Dispute Reports that Gov't Is Considering Mergers
- Going Out
- The Soft Edge of Cut Paper
- The Sino-Russian Challenge to the World Order
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Minsheng Tries Weathering a Maelstrom
- Three Private Shipping Companies Run into Financial Troubles
- Can Market Mechanisms Clear China's Bad Air?
- Closer Look: Local Officials Have Little Love for National Hukou Reform
- State Patronage Divides Confucian Intellectuals
- Tourism Tensions Have HK Mulling Limits on Visitor Numbers
- Experts Split on Whether Merger of Taxi App Firms Breaks Law
- Is It Time to Include the Yuan in IMF Basket?
- Gov't Orders Documentary about Gays, Lesbians Removed from Net
- Gov't Moves on GM Crops Spur Industry's Cautious Optimism