Gao Hua Securities Acquires Shenzhen Futures Broker
(Beijing) – Goldman Sachs' strategic partner in China, Beijing Gao Hua Securities, has embarked on futures trading by acquiring Shenzhen-based broker QK Futures Corp.
The acquisition was announced by Gao Hua on November 26. A source from the firm said the move allows Gao Hua to officially enter the futures market with its own products. More types of futures would be developed, but there was no timetable yet, he said.
Gao Hua did not reveal details of the transaction.
- Closer Look: Is Cutting Overcapacity Working as Well As it Appears?
- Shanghai Plans to Issue 3 Billion Yuan of FTZ Municipal Bonds
- Yuan Exchange Rate Relative to Dollar Tumbles to Six-Year Low
- Former Premier Meets With Tsinghua University's Advisory Board
- China Everbright CEO Criticizes SOEs' M&A Strategy
- Former Official of SOE Subsidiary Gets Suspended Death Sentence in Record-Setting Bribery Case
- Alibaba's Jack Ma Urges Security Authorities to Use Big Data to Crack Down On Crime
- Train Maker Renews Plans to Build 600-kph Maglev Train
- Discipline Becomes Focus of CPC Plenum as Meeting Opens in Beijing
- Green Light Given for More Local Asset Management Companies
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Chinese Workers' Salaries Fail to Keep Pace with GDP Growth, Study Finds
- Air China Jet Flies in Wrong Direction after Takeoff
- Air-Scrubbing Tower Gives Beijingers Breathing Room
- Holiday-Season Ticket Sales See First Decline In Nearly Decade
- China's Largest Cities Attracting Fewer Migrants, Study Shows
- Gap Between Outbound Direct Investment, Foreign Direct Investment Continues to Grow
- Poor Parenting Hinders Development of China's Rural Children, Study Shows
- Debt-To-Equity Can't Be The Only Way to Deal With Corporate Debt
- Online Travel Site Qunar Agrees to $4.44 Billion Buyout
- Senior Party Officials Indicted for Corruption Appear in New TV Show