Local Gov'ts Angle for Slice of Rail Projects
(Beijing) – Provincial government officials are making their final sprint to win support for railway projects, as the Ministry of Railways (MOR) draws closer to announcing next year's budget.
Since November 22, leaders from Jilin and Liaoning provinces and Tibetan Autonomous Region have visited the railway minister Sheng Guangzu, requesting the ministry to step up support for railway projects under their administration, a source from the ministry said.
- Closer Look: Letting Foreign Investors Open Wholly Owned Hospitals Hardly a Cure-All
- Closer Look: Auto Industry Revved Up over Reports Rules for Imports May Change
- CNPC Pays CN$ 1 Bln To Finish Canadian Oil Sands Purchase
- Shipbuilders See More Vessel Orders, but Profits Not Trailing in Their Wake
- Chongqing Flood
- Back on Track
- Where is the money
- China Unicom Agrees to Host Tesla Rechargers at Its Branches
- Two Shanxi Officials with Troubled Pasts Now Graft Suspects Themselves
- Agricultural Bank's Chairman Said to Take Party Post in Jilin
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Closer Look: Anti-Corruption Czar Makes Noteworthy Appearance at CPPCC Meeting
- Retired NDRC Pricing Official 'Detained at Beijing Airport'
- Haier's New Look: 'Micro-Enterprise' Platform
- Cyanide Found in Dog Meat Sold to Restaurants, Zhejiang Court Hears
- More Officials in Scandal-Hit Shanxi Come under CDIC Scrutiny
- Former Auditor at China Resources Group 'Detained by Police'
- No Free Rides in Iraq
- Why Anti-Monopoly Investigations Are Happening Now
- Vanke Tries Promotion with Taobao amid Slowing Sales
- Baidu Disconnects from Its Plan to Join Gov't Telecoms Pilot