Local Gov'ts Angle for Slice of Rail Projects
(Beijing) – Provincial government officials are making their final sprint to win support for railway projects, as the Ministry of Railways (MOR) draws closer to announcing next year's budget.
Since November 22, leaders from Jilin and Liaoning provinces and Tibetan Autonomous Region have visited the railway minister Sheng Guangzu, requesting the ministry to step up support for railway projects under their administration, a source from the ministry said.
- Marriage, Sex and Character
- China Railway Corp. to Issue Bonds
- Passage to History
- Don't Expect Praises
- Investment in Agriculture Climbs
- Final Fantasy
- A Foul Find
- In Friday's Papers: Cabinet to Reduce Red Tape, Nationwide Inspection on Health Food
- Healthcare Needs Fundamental Reforms, Experts Say
- Healthcare and One-Child Policy: China's Ticking Bomb
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Why Foxconn's Switch to Robots Hasn't Been Automatic
- Too Big To Fail Is Bigger than Ever
- Steel Industry Forges Ahead with Reform
- Graphics：Gold Consumption Jumps to Record High in Q1
- Delicacies of the Chinese Dream
- Deputy Shanghai Mayor 'to Take over at CIC'
- Closer Look: Divining Clues on the Future of Reform
- Investment Company Asks: Can We Legally Short Sell?
- Playing the Long Game
- The Real Reason the Stock Market Is Slumping