Nearly 80 Properties Registered to Shenzhen Official and Family
(Beijing) – Properties registered to Shenzhen village official Zhou Weisi and his relatives show that nearly 80 land titles were acquired by the family, according to government records obtained by Caixin.
In an interview with Xinhua News Agency given after allegations of corruption surfaced, Zhou Weisi said only "five to six" of the properties cited in an article written by a whistleblower were his.
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- How the Hammer Falls as China Nails Corruption
- CNPC Continues to Be Hit by Scandal as Two More Executives Fall
- Market Reforms, Fight against Corruption Go Hand in Hand, Expert Says
- What Li Keqiang Asks in Meetings with Economists
- Why Do Foreign Brands 'Break Bad' in China?
- Alibaba Said to Delay New York Listing until after Labor Day
- Sheila Patel: Investors Should Be 'Positive' about China Stocks
- Graft Fight Will Take Years, U.S. Expert Says, but China Is Heading in Right Direction
- CDB Said to Get 1 Tln Yuan to Back Shantytown Renovation
- CBRC Approves Three Private Banks as Part of Pilot